“Awesome view - but for price....not again” 3 of 5 stars

Beachfront Manor Hotel
2855 NW Inlet Ave, Lincoln City, OR 97367   |
Ranked #17 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Silverton, Oregon, United States
“Awesome view - but for price....not again”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

This was an O.K. place to stay....It was extremely close to the ocean, the hot tub was great and very friendly staff. But, for the price of the hot tub room, I was expecting to be wowed. This did not happen. The carpet in our room had stains, the cool leather ottoman had a large rip in it...shower curtain was stained from lots of use...and odd stain on sheets?? We asked for housekeeping, which based on previous hotel experience was a general clean up of the room. Unfortunately, only thing that was done was the bed being made and two new towels. Our used coffee and drinking cups were not replaced, empty soap wrappers and shampoo was left laying in bathroom....I may seem picky, but I left feeling like hmmm...ok, well probably wont stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
East Helena, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I had a really bad few months and needed a getaway. My husband knew this and being that I grew up on the coast he said we could go home for week. This hotel is beautiful and all the pictures do it justice. Things to think about though are making sure you get a deck. This just adds so much to your stay. While there are many rooms, there were not a lot with the front deck. This gives you unobstructed views. Also to my understanding there was not room service every day unless paid a small fee for it.

Room Tip: Get a room with a deck and a hot tub outside.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We have stayed in the top floor suite every coast visit for yrs, and we love it!! It feels so light bright and fresh. Love the special touches with robes, rose petals, and my ultimate favorite soap!! I use it at home in all three bathrooms now!

There are a couple concerns however, for the price.

1. There is no Wifi..in this day and age, we need it. Just make it available, please...
2. No HD channels on tv. This really is not that much extra.

Not sure we will continue to stay here due to wifi issue but location is the best and the suites are so private and quiet and beach is right there!

Room Tip: corner upstairs suite....room 610 i believe
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Absolutely incredible! We stayed in room 301 at the beachfront manor. We were welcomed to our room with rose petals, chocolates, robes laid out, the fire place on and the room smelling so nice. It was a great surprise. The hot tub on the deck is AMAZING. Clean and new feeling. The bed and pillows are to die for comfy! The couch was super comfy as well. Everything was fresh and updated. The handwash soap was from bath and body works, stress relief scent. It was a nice extra touch.

Surprisingly there is no wifi. Could be a good thing since we were able to be undistracted, but wifi would have been nice. There is a new flat screen TV right above the bed. Direct beach access with lights at night so that you can see the waves. there is a small fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee pot and hairdryer in the room. They also have items that can be checked out, such as an electric skillet - realized that after the fact.

Overall, we had a very quite, uninterrupted and private stay. The service was exceptional. We will be back many more times! The quality of the room made our stay SO enjoyable.

Room Tip: splurge and choose the oceanfront room with the hot tub. well worth it!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed in room 103, which had 2qn beds with a fireplace . We wanted to stay in a hot tub unit but none were available. The views were amazing in this bottom floor end unit. The young ladies at the front desk were delightful. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed March 2013
Abbotsford, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband & I stayed here for three nights ( February 21-24) & because we just got home yesterday I thought I would write my review before I get too busy!!
We LOVED this beautiful property & loved staying on the 3rd floor in a corner suite! Hot tub on the deck was truly amazing & we were literally over the beach with the best views of the ocean!
The rooms here are very comfortable & clean & we enjoyed having a king sized bed with a fireplace...one of our most romantic destinations!
The only negatives of staying here was there was no Wifi & now a days that is very uncommon! Also was disappointed with the lack of warm bedding on the bed...for staying there in the middle of February I was expecting adequate bedding. Unfortunately no big duvet or heavy blankets, so I had to be creative & ended up putting both house coats on top of my side. Thank goodness there was a fireplace which we had to keep on all night to keep the room warm! In the summer this would not be a problem, but my recommendation would be for this property to add warmer duvets/blankets for this time of year.
Other than that...wonderful place to stay in Lincoln City!

Room Tip: Room 301 is amazing...corner suite with a hot tub on the deck & fireplace & king sized bed...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We just got back from two wondeful days at the Beachfront Manor. We loved our room, I had called and requested a 5th floor room, as they are larger than the 6th floor rooms, we paid $179 a night and it was well worth it. The room was spotless the hottub had been drained and refilled and was ready to go for us. While we did have to look out onto a rooftop and then to the ocean it was fine. The comfy couch made a great place to sit and watch the ocean roll in and out. We are already looking forward to our next trip. My only complaint is that the bathroom was quite small and the lack of counter space made it a bit of a challenge...

Room Tip: If it's just 2 of you ask fora 5th floor room the extraspace is nice.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Beachfront Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!