This was an O.K. place to stay....It was extremely close to the ocean, the hot tub was great and very friendly staff. But, for the price of the hot tub room, I was expecting to be wowed. This did not happen. The carpet in our room had stains, the cool leather ottoman had a large rip in it...shower curtain was stained from lots of use...and odd stain on sheets?? We asked for housekeeping, which based on previous hotel experience was a general clean up of the room. Unfortunately, only thing that was done was the bed being made and two new towels. Our used coffee and drinking cups were not replaced, empty soap wrappers and shampoo was left laying in bathroom....I may seem picky, but I left feeling like hmmm...ok, well probably wont stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 boutique hotel will re-open with new owners and a complete renovation on 5/18/07. Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units - so luxury units in every price range. Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - decorated with "spa like feeling." Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City