My husband and I stayed at the Beachfront Manor for 3 nights over New Year's Eve. What a fantastic spot. We were pleasantly surprised to get a phone call on our way there to let us know our room was ready and when we arrived and checked in the Front desk were very helpful in giving us some options on what to do for New Years.
The room was perfect, it was exactly what I was expecting, the best view of the ocean, very clean, and two robes ready for our use.
We enjoyed a very quiet 3 days and got in lots of beach walks and hot tub time. I couldn't be more happy with our stay and will be sure to recommend to all our friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lincoln City's "must see" on the oceanfront. This 30 boutique hotel will re-open with new owners and a complete renovation on 5/18/07. Oceanfront, ocean view, & non-view units - so luxury units in every price range. Hotel is right on the beach with direct beach access. Rooms offer pillow top mattresses, upgraded linens & robes, flat screen TVs, DVD, microwaves, small refrigerators - decorated with "spa like feeling." Oceanfront & ocean view units have cozy gas fire places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Beachfront Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Manor Boutique Hotel
- Beachfront Manor Lincoln City