“Wonderful Mothers Day:)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nelscott Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lincoln City
Nelscott Manor
You added Nelscott Manor to your Saves list
3037 SW Anchor Ave, Lincoln City, OR 97367   |
Ranked #4 of 7 Lincoln City B&B and Inns
Portland, Oregon
“Wonderful Mothers Day:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I am a repeat guest :) Stayed in the Euro Suite @ Nelscott Manor on mothers day weekend...
Wonderful ocean front 2 bedroom suite with full kitchen..
This was my Mother's first time she loved the place so much, she is going to come back with my step dad:)
Always clean everything you need is at your fingertips and customer service is great.. Front desk staff A+++++...
Thank you so much.. See you guys soon..

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Stayed in #4. awesome view. It had quite a few stairs to get down to the water but with the view we had from the room there was hardly the need to even go down to the water. The TV was a little small to try to watch from bed but i wasnt wasting my stay watching TV. The room was extremely clean and fresh. Jacuzzi tub was EXCELLENT and the water got super hot. I stayed in the regatta suite which was somewhat pricey but SOOO WORTH EVERY PENNY. I will be visiting again in the near future

Room Tip: nelscott manor it does not have a fitness center or swimming pool. But miles and miles of beachfront...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Tualatin, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

This place is amazing! The room was wonderful and had everything we needed for our stay. Our room had a full kitchen, gas fireplace, two headed shower and jacuzzi tub. The tub overlooked the ocean and totally set a great mood.

The toiletries included with the stay were great, but do yourself a favor and use the hand soap! This stuff smelled great!

Room Tip: Parking is very limited so be sure to keep that in mind!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

My husband and I have found a place that we will be returning to again in Lincoln City. Starfish Manor and their other wonderful properties. Our first visit was at their Beachfront property. Beautiful room, Hot tub on deck, wonderful staff. This visit for the New Year was at Nelscott Manor in the Regatta suite. Again beautiful room jetted tub for 2 in room overlooking the ocean views. We are looking forward to our next
beach getaway with the properties of Starfish Manor. You cant go wrong with this place. Great for the romantic getaway. Rose petals, robes and chocolates on your bed. I just cant say enough about this place. Try it you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed December 2012
Lyons, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Four of us gals went to Nelscott manor for what we called a "beach-birthday party" when in fact it was just an excuse for us to get away for three days and relax, have fun and eat. The Nelscott Manor (#1) is called the "Euro Suite" and what a charming place it was. The staff was very friendly, accommodating and responded quickly to our need for more towels and anything else we needed. It felt as though we were in a small house all by ourselves, no traffic because of the private entry and even though others must have been there, we were never bothered by noise or intrusions.

Please try this charming place when you next visit Lincoln City, Oregon.

Room Tip: Nelscott Manor #1 (Euro-Suite)
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Bend, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We enjoyed staying at the Nelscott Manor Euro Suite (1). We had fantastic ocean views, direct access to the beach and the beach area was wide open (little to no people). The fully equipped kitchen, fireplace and romantic lighting (dimmer switches for lights in living room, bedrooms, the two person bath) really added a nice touch. We really did like the no smoking, no kids rule. Sometimes it is hard to find a romantic get away on the beach minus the kidos,

Please note there is only one Euro Suite and it is on the first floor. I liked this as we had the ability to set out our beach chairs and enjoy the sun from our room. The other rooms at Nelscott are on the second and third floors and have beautiful covered balconies, but I personally liked where we were at on the first floor with more direct sun. We will come back again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I enjoy coming to Lincoln City for one main reason...On The Beachfront Properties. We've stayed at two so far, and even when I thought our first stay couldn't be matched, they've managed to blow my mind again.

I'd like to start by saying we kindly requested an early check-in for our stay at the Nelscott Manor's Executive Bella Suite, and moments after pulling into town around 12:30pm, we got the call from the hotel office saying we could check in anytime. That's over 4 hrs early! I book travel frequently for people at work and a check-in that early is unheard of, so to say my group and I were pleased is an understatement.

After reading reviews on TripAdvisor prior to our stay, I knew we were in for quite a bit of stairs. The Bella Suite is the ENTIRE top floor and absolutely spectacular, but it's disappointing that it's not wheelchair accessible and I'm sorry not everyone can enjoy it. That being said, we were so grateful to have been able to book this space over Memorial Day Weekend for one night, which was fantastic because I searched for many hours looking for something within my budget that could accommodate 4 people comfortably without having a minimum 2 night stay. Narrow that down even more, I wanted a hot tub on the deck that could fit us all, and a room with a view. I should mention that through my searching, there is only one place I've found within 50 miles of Lincoln City (I stopped looking after that) with all this, and it's On The Beachfront Properties. They even had several suites within all their properties they could offer.

The space was clean and romantic, with small but appreciated amenities everywhere! There was a kitchen area that included a single cup coffee maker AND a regular full pot, a full size refrigerator with ice maker, a dishwasher and microwave, plates, cups, and silverware; everything we needed to lock ourselves in for our stay.

The fireplace kept the living room and even bedrooms toasty with the sliding glass doors open so we could hear the ocean waves. The dinning table was large enough for us all to sit around and enjoy our snacks and cards together and the balcony had space for us all to sit and enjoy the view and coffee in the morning. Our hot tub was piping hot and ready to use when we got there, and we had no doubt that it was nice and clean because we could not only see it, but smell it. (Some may say that the chemical smell is strong, but it was actually reassuring to me as I was positive I was not going to be hot tubing with every other person who had ever been in it.)

My boyfriend and I had the master suite and this is my last tiny disappointment; there was not a king bed. Let me say, though, that we have a queen at home and normally only book rooms when we vacation that have kings, but this would NEVER stop us from booking this suite again. The bed was so comfortable with superb linens and of course it was decorated with their signature robes, rose petals, and chocolates. These guys do not spare an expense. Even the chocolate was amazing. We could open the windows to sleep to the ocean waves and had we not been in the company of others that loved the deck so much, would have enjoyed the fabulous in-room bathtub. (The window facing the deck was missing "privacy" blinds.) Our room was spacious, comfy, and difficult to say good bye to.

Both bathrooms had double shower heads, and there was no lack of towels. The living area couch was comfortable and there was flat screen tvs everywhere, not that we even used them!

I would like to address two things I read on this site before our stay: the small second bedroom and the price. First, the second IS small, but our guests never complained and slept as well as we did in our huge master suite. We only stayed one night, but the time any of us spent in our rooms was minimal. It seemed silly to spend time in there when we had such a lovely space around us. Second, I've read a lot of reviews with complaints about the price. We paid $299 for all this, during a holiday weekend. Split between a couple, this is a phenomenal deal. I happened to treat everyone, and was hard pressed to find anything remotely close to this price in vacation rentals or hotel suites. Yes, I would have loved to have paid less, but I think the value was 100% present for what I paid. You cannot find this type of accommodation in Lincoln City without renting a beach house, and forget about staying there one for just one night. The Executive Bella Suite is hands down the best bang for your buck, and I really feel like we had the best hotel suite in the city.

I didn't mean to make this review so long, but I cannot express my satisfaction with our stay. My traveling buddies would agree, no one wanted to leave. This space was perfect for our small group of four, and our previous stay at the Beachfront Manor was also perfect for a couple in love. These guys must have written the book on romantic getaways, and I cannot imagine a place I'd rather stay on special days with my friends and family and especially significant other.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Nelscott Manor? Share your experiences!