“Couldn't find anything I didn't like!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lincoln City
Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel
You added Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel to your Saves list
2735 NW Inlet Ave, Lincoln City, OR 97367   |
Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Baker City, Oregon
“Couldn't find anything I didn't like!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2010

This hotel was recently remodeled by someone with real design sense. It is beautiful, clean, cozy and comfortable. The views are great, the bed was a comfy pillow top, the soap and shampoo was Crabtree & Evelyn and Bath & Body...nice! The room was not cheap but was not unreasonable either. We will certainly be returning but this time will book one of the rooms with a private outdoor hottub overlooking the ocean.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

We celebrated our 1st anniversary here and we were more than happy with the hotel. The room, beautiful, rose petals scattered ,robes,the view. spectacular.the staff wonderful and of course the company was AMAZING! We will be back. A wonderful place to get away. Thanks again for a wonderful stay. Cindy & Wally

Beaverton, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

It was beyond wonderful. Rose petals and trouffles on your bed. Robes, towels for hot tub and bathing. Right on the ocean. Very private. SIde entrance to our suite. Friendliest staff. Couldn't have asked for better!

Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2010

My sister and I booked a room at this hotel for my parents for their 44th wedding anniversary, and they had nothing but great things to say.
The hotel staff was lovely to deal with and were happy to arrange special billing for me (we wanted to make sure our parents wouldn't pay at check in, so they faxed me the paperwork ahead of time to sign for my credit card).
Our parents arrived to find the bed strewn with rose petals and matching bathrobes, and the view from the room was breathtaking (my Mom immediately sent pictures of both).
The one thing that they found strange was the hotel doesn't have air conditioning - but they were able to stay comfortable by opening the door and window close to bed time to let a cool breeze blow through.
The staff also emailed after their stay to insure all went well, which I thought was a nice personal touch.
The hotel is also close to the casino, which my parents enjoyed as well. :)

Seattle, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2010

Private jacuzzi tubs overlooking an amazing beach? Rose petals sprinkled on your bed upon arrival? Plush robes to lounge in? Great location along the scenic Oregon Coast?

You really can't go wrong staying at the Starfish Manor (or its sister properties). Wonderful, welcoming staff. Beautiful, romantic rooms. Usually, a hotel room is a just a room and we use it to sleep - but we didn't want to leave this piece of paradise!

Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2010

It was our 5th wedding anniversary this year, and we wanted it to be really special. I did extensive research trying to find the perfect room. I knew I wanted a King-sized bed, a jacuzzi, and a view of the ocean. What I got was more than I could have imagined. We got all those things with the added bonus of the jacuzzi tub being right against the window overlooking the ocean. With rooms on the 3rd or 4th floor, you don't need to be nearly so careful about privacy while bathing, as it is quite difficult to see into the rooms from the ground. This was such a great experience--soaking in a luxurious bath with such an incredible backdrop and without the anxiety of being peeped in on.

My husband and I had a perfect weekend! The staff was most helpful and friendly. To save on costs, we brought our own breakfast food, and were surprised that you could check out a toaster, griddle, and waffle iron for free. We would have brought waffle mix etc., but didn't know so much was available (we brought oatmeal, fruit, etc.). Next time, we'll bring more since they have the equipment needed.

The views were amazing from all the rooms, but I recommend spending the little extra on having a room on a higher floor. The enchantment of the scenery is worth it!

For what you get (granite countertops, cherry wood, etc.), it's a fair price! It truly is affordable luxury!

Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Wash.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2010

Starfish Manor holds true to its promise of a romantic getaway. Enjoyed a couple days celebrating our 26th anniversary in a top floor room watching a spring storm roll in from the ocean while soaking in a lovely, rose-petal framed tub. The staff is very nice, even calling us to say the room was ready early.

If you want to treat the missus to a couple night on the coast, you can't go wrong at the Starfish.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Starfish Manor Oceanfront Hotel? Share your experiences!