I booked this hotel on priceline and will never do this again. Priceline did not give me enough information or as we would like to say "withheld" some information.
The motel is across the street from the ocean, they claim the rooms are "Ocean Front". Well yes...if you look past the parking lot, the main street, and then the parking lot across the street then yes...I can see an ocean. To name the list of things the hotel is lacking I had to literally comprise a list:
- No extra pillows...yes...there is NO additional pillows available...they are all in the rooms (four per)
- No air conditioner. If they had a screened door, this would of been fine since I would not want the seagulls to walk into my room from the roof. Yes the "balcony" is not a balcony...but we will get to this later.
- The T.V. is about 20"
- Dresser is lower than your knee in height
- The balcony comprises of a slab of five feet by three feet concrete with a metal railing that you can climb over to walk on the roof...yes you are sitting on the roof and viewing the lovely bird poop before you hit the parking lot, the street, the second parking lot and then finally the ocean.
- There is no screen so be careful of keeping your door open for cool air, because the seagulls do get quite close to the doors while they walk around the roof.
- There is an indoor jacuzzi, no pool
- Everything is very very old. Clean...but old.
- No Ice Machine
- No Vending Machine
- This is literally a room with beds, a microwave, a small refrigerator and a bathroom. Nothing more.
The above I would consider the "extra" needed info. I should mention that when we were at the front desk trying to cancel our reservation due to the lack of everything, we were not the only ones. There were two other parties trying to cancel as well and surprisingly....they both booked online too.
I have to say though that my hotel room was not as bad as their's! One of their rooms, the sink fell out from the wall!!
So this is what I would consider the adequate information that I would like to know before traveling 3200 miles to stay four nights in a less then mediocre hotel!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Pacifiq Hotel Lincoln City