“Great room with a great view.” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2945 NW Highway 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367   |
Announcement
Plushtop King Matresses
Ranked #2 of 35 hotels in Lincoln City
“Great room with a great view.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

My king size bed was amazing, and the view was just what I was looking for. The hotel was very clean under black light, and the staff was helpful in directing me around town. I would recommend this hotel to everyone looking for a clean and comfortable place to stay. The price is very reasonable by comparison to other hotels in the area, but many hotels don't have nearly the amenities or fresh style.

• Stayed May 2012
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Stephen, it was a pleasure having you and thank you for the review. I am pleased that we passed your black light test, as we take great pride in our level of cleanliness. We also take tremendous pride in our customer service and love directing guests around this town which we hold so dear. Lastly, we make sure to keep our prices very competitive, so we can blow our guests away during their stay!

418 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Myrtle Point, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed in a room with a king bed and a separate room with two twins. There was also a hide-a-bed in the main room. The king and twins are VERY comfortable, but the hide-a-bed is NOT. When we first got there, we wanted to check in early, and since our room wasn't ready yet, they gave us another, to get us in much earlier. Only downside is they assigned that room to someone else by mistake and they walked in within a few minutes. I noticed another reviewer had the same experience, so I would recommend using the deadbolt and remaining dressed for the first couple hours of your stay. They gave us an extended checkout half off for the inconvenience, which was good with us. Also, the DVD player in the main room didn't work, but they switched it out and gave us free unlimited DVD rentals for the inconvenience. The service was FANTASTIC. Everyone was super friendly and helpful! They have a pool, fitness room, sauna, and hot tub. You have to walk about five yards across the parking lot to get there, but there is an overhang to protect from rain. There is a bathroom and plenty of towels available in the pool building. It was clean and had 8-10 chairs for lounging, as well as a connected outdoor lounging area. The breakfast was muffins, bread, bagels, fruit loops, raisin bran, instant oatmeal, apples, oranges, juice, coffee, yogurt, and for the hot section, scrambled eggs, sausage, pancakes, and potatoes. The hot section was some sort of pre-made reheated stuff and it was pretty gross. But if you can be happy with everything else, it's a decent breakfast. If you want something really good with lots of options, go to the casino for breakfast. Overall, I would recommend this due to the value, service, amenities, location, and comfort of the beds.

Room Tip: I was in room 322, top at the end. It was very roomy and we never heard any of our neighbors.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Tammy, thank you so much for your review. I am very sorry for the DVD player and room key mishaps that occurred while you stayed with us. I was appalled when the front desk told me that you were walked in on during your stay. I can assure you that this is not at all up to our high standards and is a very unusual recurrence. The front desk agent who made the error is very new, freshly having completed training; however, there are no excuses, and I am terribly sorry this happened to you. Of course, when we mess up, we take every effort to make up for our mistakes and ensure our guests leave happy. I am thrilled that our level of service was able to overcome our other shortcomings. During your next stay with us, we will do absolutely everything in our power to make sure that your stay is absolutely perfect.
Kodiak, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Fresh, clean, quiet room.The staff was just super. They serve a wonderful, full, breakfast, something for everyone. And you can even rent a movie. We went for a great walk right out the door of the hotel into a quaint, nice neigborhood, We didn't get into the pool but looked at it, perfectly maintained. You can even use their laundry facilities, a wonderful thing for anyone on a road trip along the coast. We continued on our driving tour and kept wishing we could find another hotel like this.

Room Tip: We arrived late and took a room close to the entrance, and it was still very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Colleen, I am thrilled to read your review. Thank you so much for taking the time to highlight many benefits of our hotel which we take great pride in. I especially want to thank you for mentioning the excellence of the staff. They are all wonderful people, and they strive to make all our guests' stays spectacular. We have made a large effort over the last several months to improve our breakfast, and I am pleased that you enjoyed it. Our laundry and DVD rentals are huge conveniences for our guests. Next time, I hope you get the chance to enjoy our heated pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness area, and shuffleboard court!
Hillsboro, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Wonderful place to stay,, Enjoyed the breakfast. The front desk staff amazing recommend the hotel to all my friends. Mollie was super friendly and helpful. The bedding is soft and clean. I found the pool very nice for the family to enjoy. I will be back soon to enjoy the spring months.

Room Tip: NO complaints the whole place is super clean and roomy Love the blanket on the bed
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much, Judy. I cannot say enough nice things about Mollie as a person and employee. To say the least, she has a tremendous heart. On another note, I am happy that you enjoyed our bedding and our pool, and we hope to exceed your expectations yet again this spring!
Troutdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We only stayed one night but I loved our stay. Very clean and cozy hotel! We will definitely stay here again. They only negative would the distance from the beach, other than that it was well worth the money. :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Hotel room was on third floor with balcony with a small view of the ocean. The rooms had been remodeled within the last few years so everything was pretty new. Fireplace was nice and had a timer switch for auto shut off at night. We had a king bed and it was comfy for me and my wife.

Staff was friendly during check in and check out. Many choices for breakfast were offered including pancakes, eggs, and sausage. It appeared to be the already cooked and reheated kind of stuff that you get at costco which some people like and some don't so it's up to your own personal preference. The coffee was good.

The hotel is about 5 blocks from the beach so I walked down there on a fairly quiet road with no issues at all, only took about 10 minutes. The hotel is on the north end of town and very convenient to the casino, downtown (if you can call it that), and the outlet mall.

The only negative was that we stayed on a busy weekend that included a sports team or two with lots of 10-12 year old kids so it was pretty noisy at times in the hallway. Our room was near the ice machine also and the noise seems to come through pretty clearly but my wife and I took it in stride as we were that age once too :)

Room Tip: Rooms on the third floor have the best distant view and no pets are permitted.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

this was a first time at this hotel.The price is very good,the stuff was very nice,room was big and clean. love complimentary breakfast: coffe,tea,juices,milk and cereal, pancakes, sausages, potatoes, baggels, muffins with cream cheese,jam or butter.Everything was nice,perfect and delicious.Love this hotel and definitely will stay here again!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thanks for all the praise! We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City? Share your experiences!