“Wonderful! Clean, fresh friendly. Best beds ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2945 NW Highway 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367   |
Ranked #4 of 36 hotels in Lincoln City
Kodiak, Alaska
“Wonderful! Clean, fresh friendly. Best beds ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Fresh, clean, quiet room.The staff was just super. They serve a wonderful, full, breakfast, something for everyone. And you can even rent a movie. We went for a great walk right out the door of the hotel into a quaint, nice neigborhood, We didn't get into the pool but looked at it, perfectly maintained. You can even use their laundry facilities, a wonderful thing for anyone on a road trip along the coast. We continued on our driving tour and kept wishing we could find another hotel like this.

Room Tip: We arrived late and took a room close to the entrance, and it was still very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Colleen, I am thrilled to read your review. Thank you so much for taking the time to highlight many benefits of our hotel which we take great pride in. I especially want to thank you for mentioning the excellence of the staff. They are all wonderful people, and they strive to make all our guests' stays spectacular. We have made a large effort over the last several months to improve our breakfast, and I am pleased that you enjoyed it. Our laundry and DVD rentals are huge conveniences for our guests. Next time, I hope you get the chance to enjoy our heated pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness area, and shuffleboard court!

485 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
Hillsboro, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Wonderful place to stay,, Enjoyed the breakfast. The front desk staff amazing recommend the hotel to all my friends. Mollie was super friendly and helpful. The bedding is soft and clean. I found the pool very nice for the family to enjoy. I will be back soon to enjoy the spring months.

Room Tip: NO complaints the whole place is super clean and roomy Love the blanket on the bed
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much, Judy. I cannot say enough nice things about Mollie as a person and employee. To say the least, she has a tremendous heart. On another note, I am happy that you enjoyed our bedding and our pool, and we hope to exceed your expectations yet again this spring!
Troutdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We only stayed one night but I loved our stay. Very clean and cozy hotel! We will definitely stay here again. They only negative would the distance from the beach, other than that it was well worth the money. :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Hotel room was on third floor with balcony with a small view of the ocean. The rooms had been remodeled within the last few years so everything was pretty new. Fireplace was nice and had a timer switch for auto shut off at night. We had a king bed and it was comfy for me and my wife.

Staff was friendly during check in and check out. Many choices for breakfast were offered including pancakes, eggs, and sausage. It appeared to be the already cooked and reheated kind of stuff that you get at costco which some people like and some don't so it's up to your own personal preference. The coffee was good.

The hotel is about 5 blocks from the beach so I walked down there on a fairly quiet road with no issues at all, only took about 10 minutes. The hotel is on the north end of town and very convenient to the casino, downtown (if you can call it that), and the outlet mall.

The only negative was that we stayed on a busy weekend that included a sports team or two with lots of 10-12 year old kids so it was pretty noisy at times in the hallway. Our room was near the ice machine also and the noise seems to come through pretty clearly but my wife and I took it in stride as we were that age once too :)

Room Tip: Rooms on the third floor have the best distant view and no pets are permitted.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

this was a first time at this hotel.The price is very good,the stuff was very nice,room was big and clean. love complimentary breakfast: coffe,tea,juices,milk and cereal, pancakes, sausages, potatoes, baggels, muffins with cream cheese,jam or butter.Everything was nice,perfect and delicious.Love this hotel and definitely will stay here again!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thanks for all the praise! We hope to see you again soon!
Coos Bay, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. They have a very welcoming, friendly staff, spacious rooms with new TVs, a well-kept indoor pool, spa and sauna and even breakfast. The price was the lowest we found in town, making it an excellent value!

Room Tip: I'd recommend a room with patio or balcony, so you are on the side away from the highway.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
I really appreciate your kind review. Our staff, amenities, recreation center, and breakfast certainly do make the Inn at Wecoma an excellent value. We hope to see you back soon!
ROCHESTER
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

When I called to book my room for what I planned to be for 3 nights I spoke with Jennifer and she was wonderful giving me lots of information about the area. The Inn was more than I could have wished for. The staff was amazing the room was perfect. I was only able to stay for 1 night then had to go down to Newport to stay closer to family. On my way home I decided to stay my last night back at the Inn at Wecoma in Lincoln City. Again my stay was perfect. When I come back in a month I will stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you so much, Cheryl, for your lovely review. I am so pleased you found the staff amazing and the room perfect. We hope to see you back soon!

Been to Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City? Share your experiences!