“You Must Stay at this Inn!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2945 NW Highway 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367   |
Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Hillsboro, Oregon
“You Must Stay at this Inn!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

What a wonderful stay my boys and I had at the Inn. The rooms were clean, recently upgraded and were perfect for us. The upgrades were modern and trendy. We only stayed one night but we plan to come back Spring break or summer for at least a week. The staff (Blake) was friendly and informative. I’m use to 5 star hotels and the comfort of their beds however the Inn at Wecoma surpassed my expectation of a comfortable bed. They have complimentary breakfast that includes eggs, bacon and pancakes as well as drinks and breads. The rooms are very reasonably priced and it includes an indoor heated pool and spa. The beach is just a hop skip and a jump away.

Room Tip: The family suite is perfect if you have kids that like their own TV.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

My friend and I stayed three nights recently and we enjoyed every minute. There are a lot of things to do in Lincoln City and we found the motel to be close to all the stuff we wanted to enjoy. We shopped at the outlet stores, went to the casino, and of course, ate, ate, ate! We also enjoyed the late night pool and hot-tub hours that are adults only (no kids tearing through the place!). Our double-queen room was very clean and comfortable and had everything we needed (fridge, microwave, hair dryer, coffee machine). We did have the continental breakfast one morning and, even though we didn't get there til it was almost over, there was still a nice variety of food left. The front clerks were very nice (especially Mollie who was there to check us in and then out). We will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor on the North end and had a "peek-a-boo" ocean view...I would imag...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
The Inn at Wecoma has an incredibly convenient location at the Northern end of the town (the end of town closest to Portland, Salem, and Hwy 18). We are 1 mile from the casino, short walking distance to many great restaurants, and just a few blocks from the beach. I'm glad you had the pleasure of enjoying our pool and hot tub. The hours between 10pm and midnight are "adults-only" hours. Additionally, we have just re-opened our sauna, that was being renovated during your stay. Lastly, Mollie is amazingly friendly and helpful, as are the rest of our staff. We hope to see you back soon!
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Staff is so nice and always smiling and friendly. Room was clean, beds were very comfortable. Pool and hot tub were great. Breakfast in the morning was full hot breakfast. We were able to get a late checkout the next day after having a late night at the casino. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Generally, we are happy to extend checkout time by 30 minutes to an hour if our guests request. Also our romance package, celebration package, and family fun packages include extended 2pm late checkouts.

We are very proud of our rooms, breakfast, hot tub, pool, and especially, our staff, and I'm pleased you had the the opportunity to enjoy them. I hope to see you back soon!
Frankfurt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

When I arrived at Lincoln City I was not really sure where to stay, so I checked the hotel coupons and asked at the Inn about vacancy. They offered me a deluxe king room w/ fireplace facing the back parking lot toward the pacific ocean for $77.00. I got the impression they just finished cleaning this room, as there was a certain odor very present, however opening the balcony door for a couple of minutes took care of that. The room was lovely, very clean, very quiet and downright comfortable. The WiFi was a bit spotty but when I mentioned it to the front desk they came up to the room and checked it out immediately. They also informed me when my laundry was done. They were very nice and attentive. Breakfast was great as well. I would really love to come back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Lexington, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Traveled the coast with a friend and found this rare gem. Very clean and great value. The room was very large and had nice tv to catch up on our shows. The hotel provided a few items that we had forgot and was very helpful with directions to dinner. This hotel is located very close to restaurants and coast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for your review. We take great pride in our value and cleanliness and are very fortunate to have such a convenient location. Along with our generous amenity and recreation offerings, these benefits truly do make the Inn at Wecoma a rare gem.
vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Our second stay at the Wecoma last weekend with no complaints. We used a AAA dicount which they offer, you need to mention at booking though, they wont adjust later. This stay we had a lower level room back side of hotel, could see a little ocean which was nice. Our room had patio doors which was convienent, parked our car right in front of the room. The rooms are large and very clean with tv, micro, fridge, coffee, hair dryer ect, also nice shampoo, soap, cond. and lotion. Front desk staff was great! breakfast is more than sufficient to start the day, we would rather eat out in the evening when visiting the coast. The pool is open late adults only after 10pm which is nice when you are there for a break from kids. If going to the casino take the shuttle quick and easy front door service, that way you can enjoy some cocktails!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed our spacious rooms, partial ocean views, plentiful amenities, pool, and breakfast. I am especially glad that you had the opportunity to interact with and appreciate our wonderful staff!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I started staying here in September for the price and location. I have stayed here 4 or 5 times now and have a week booked there coming up. The rooms are really clean and nice. The staff there is amazing and very helpful. I have to travel for my job and its nice knowing I have a nice home away from home and only a few minutes from work.

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City? Share your experiences!