When I arrived at Lincoln City I was not really sure where to stay, so I checked the hotel coupons and asked at the Inn about vacancy. They offered me a deluxe king room w/ fireplace facing the back parking lot toward the pacific ocean for $77.00. I got the impression they just finished cleaning this room, as there was a certain odor very present, however opening the balcony door for a couple of minutes took care of that. The room was lovely, very clean, very quiet and downright comfortable. The WiFi was a bit spotty but when I mentioned it to the front desk they came up to the room and checked it out immediately. They also informed me when my laundry was done. They were very nice and attentive. Breakfast was great as well. I would really love to come back.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Wecoma Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Inn At Wecoma Lincoln City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Wecoma is conveniently located in the heart of beautiful Lincoln City on the central Oregon Coast, only 6 blocks from 7 miles of pristine sandy beaches. You will find that all the guest rooms and suites to have everything you need for a great Oregon Coast vacation. Every room includes a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker and some feature fireplaces, balconies and distant partial ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.