Not quite sure why this place has such nice status. Went down to Lincoln City to see a show at Chinook Winds, decided to stay here per reviews. Here's how comfortable it was: we stayed 3 hours, tried to sleep, couldn't, gave up and came home. First off, the room smelled funky, kind of like a mixture of cat pee and mold. I'm not quite sure what it smelled like, but they must have known it smelled too because when we checked in the back patio door was wide open though it was only 55 degrees outside. Oh, and don't bother to pay for a "patio" or "balcony" room. The patio opens onto the back parking lot. You cannot see or smell the ocean from this property. The bed had seemingly been ridden hard more than once, and the walls are so paper thin you can hear every word of every loud, obnoxious teenager staying in the room next to you. The TV was smaller than my computer screen and our smartphones couldn't even pick up a 3G wireless signal. Nope, definitely not a repeater, ever.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Wecoma Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Inn At Wecoma Lincoln City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Wecoma is conveniently located in the heart of beautiful Lincoln City on the central Oregon Coast, only 6 blocks from 7 miles of pristine sandy beaches. You will find that all the guest rooms and suites to have everything you need for a great Oregon Coast vacation. Every room includes a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker and some feature fireplaces, balconies and distant partial ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.