This is one of the nicest places we have stayed and it was for two nights. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. In fact, the whole place (hotel), inside and out, was clean and attractive. The price, probably a winter rate, was very reasonable. We found the continental breakfast quite adequate. Carmela, who made the special pot of strong coffee for our morning breakfasts, did a fine job tending to everyone who came in. We made reservations over a month ago with Bonnie the hotel manager. Her attitude was professional and pleasant. However, for our stay we find the winner for the hotel is Blake, the young man who was handling the front desk when we checked in. He was a tremendous help telling us about the area, places to site see and the good restaurants to visit. This guy really excelled in taking care the customer.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Wecoma Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Inn At Wecoma Lincoln City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Wecoma is conveniently located in the heart of beautiful Lincoln City on the central Oregon Coast, only 6 blocks from 7 miles of pristine sandy beaches. You will find that all the guest rooms and suites to have everything you need for a great Oregon Coast vacation. Every room includes a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker and some feature fireplaces, balconies and distant partial ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.