“Outstanding customer service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Amboy, Washington
“Outstanding customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

This was by far one of the best hotels my husband and I have stayed at in Lincoln City and we have stayed at quit a few. At check in I mentioned that we had their one bedroom family suite reserved for the following month and asked where it was located out of curiosity, the day manager who was at the desk then asked if my husband and I would like a free upgrade for the suite during our stay so that we could check it out. We gladly excepted and let me tell you it was a wonderful suite and nothing like a hotel room it was just like a large apartment with everything you could need or want, kitchen was well stocked for cooking, both the king bed and the pull out bed were very comfortable, has a private entrance, your own parking spot right in front of the door and the room was very clean. It's also located right across from the pool. We are excited about our return trip in a few weeks, we know our kids are going to love it. We highly recommend staying at this hotel! Also the pool looked wonderful although we did not use it.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with children or even two couples the family suite is wonderful and just like a...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
WecomaManager, Manager at Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Thank you so much for writing such nice things about us. You are very correct that our suites are an incredible value for the amount they offer. We look forward to seeing you and your children again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
Salem, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

The inn was very up to date and clean. The pool/hot tub area was the best and was a highlight of our stay. The free breakfast was great as well. The location was close to most everything. I will more than likely be staying here again if I every stay over in Lincoln City again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Just a really nice hotel with a great staff. The rooms are very nice - I would compare the amenities to a Hampton Inn. There is a great little coffee shop next door (Beach House Coffee) if you are in need of a strong cup of brew. The continental breakfast was good, a mixture of waffles and eggs. I did not use the heated indoor pool, but many of the hotel guests were using the ammenities while i was there. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in Lincoln City!!

Stayed September 2012
Portland, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

My boyfriend and I decided to head to the beach last minute for the night. We were 30 minutes away from arriving in Lincoln City, he hopped online and made a reservation. The front desk was so nice, they even called the shuttle to pick us up and take us to the casino. Our last minute trip turned out to be very relaxing and enjoyable. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. We will definitely stay again.

Kristina & Arrin

Room Tip: right off the main road, has a shuttle bus, and you dont have to walk outside in the rain, its all i...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We did not have reservations and thought we would check out this hotel. I turned out to be a very nice place to stay. Our rooms were very nice - clean and comfortable beds! I would have to agree with other reviews that the breakfast left a little to be desired but over all, I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

What can I say, this was the nicest hotel that we have stayed at along the Oregon Coast.

It was clean, room was very spacious with a balcony. Towels were fluffy and bed was very comfortable.

I also liked the fact that it had a laundry onsite so I could wash all our clothes after 10 days of travel.

Molly, the check-in lady was absolutely terrific and very accommodating. Bill, called our room the minute we checked in to make sure everything was fine. How much more in customer service can you ask for.....none.

I would recommend this hotel highly for anyone travelling through Lincoln City

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Franklin, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

The staff in the morning were very friendly and helpful. However, the breakfast was really the worst I have ever had. The waffles were limp and soggy. All of the hot food was not warm and I arrived when breakfast started. The elevator is very slow and if the motel was crowded (it was not when I was there) you could end up waiting a long time. There are better choices in Lincoln City.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for recognizing our staff's friendliness and high level of service. We apologize that breakfast was not up to our standards. We have upgraded our breakfast since your last visit to replace the waffles with pancakes and are looking into ways to further improve our breakfast choices. We hope that you return to try our delicious new options.

Been to Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City? Share your experiences!