Expedia booked via phone due to and error on their end. Showed up at hotel and front desk was not very professional or nice. He took us to our room (which was on the newer portion of motel). The room upon entering smelled stale, the decor was extremely outdated, the bed looked like a brick, the carpet was stained and had a yellowish line around some areas of the wall. I was unable to stay there as it looked like a dirty run down old motel. It did have a small flat screen tv and gas fireplace. We went straight to the office and requested to cancel as I didn't want to sleep there. I was given a hard time and was told it was the new part of the motel. I was able to cancel the reservation and paid the same price for a much nicer hotel down the way closer to town. Overall I would never stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edgecliff Motel is located in the South end of Lincoln City on the Beautiful Central Oregon Coast. We are approximately one mile south of the 63 store Tanger Outlet Mall. Our refurbished 54 unit property sits on a bluff that overlooks the Majestic Pacific Ocean. WE LOVE DOGS and are also perfect for that romantic getaway or family reunion. We have an assortment of smoke-free rooms to choose from including in-room jacuzzis, whirlpool tubs, kitchen units and balconies or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Edgecliff Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Motel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City