I stayed at Edgecliff Motel during the MLK holiday in 2013. I found the rooms clean, updated and very comfortable. The gas fireplace was definitely a plus! Better views are found on the upper level, however, I found the lower just fine. If I wanted to get a better view of the beach I simply drove the five minutes it took to get there :) The staff was very friendly and answered all my questions.
This is not a high dollar motel, but I certainly felt as if I'd spent a bit more. Nice places can be had, but probably not at this price point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edgecliff Motel is located in the South end of Lincoln City on the Beautiful Central Oregon Coast. We are approximately one mile south of the 63 store Tanger Outlet Mall. Our refurbished 54 unit property sits on a bluff that overlooks the Majestic Pacific Ocean. WE LOVE DOGS and are also perfect for that romantic getaway or family reunion. We have an assortment of smoke-free rooms to choose from including in-room jacuzzis, whirlpool tubs, kitchen units and balconies or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your The Edgecliff Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Motel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City