My wife and I had a wonderful stay recently at this property. The desk person "Gee" showed us to our room, opened the curtains which revealed a fabulous ocean view, and welcomed us to Lincoln City. We stayed on a weeknight which gave us the lowest rate but the view was worth a million dollars. The room was spotless and had been remodeled to include a gas fireplace, a flat screen tv and pillowtop queen bed. I would recommend this motel for anyone looking for tremendous value for your money.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Motel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edgecliff Motel is located in the South end of Lincoln City on the Beautiful Central Oregon Coast. We are approximately one mile south of the 63 store Tanger Outlet Mall. Our refurbished 54 unit property sits on a bluff that overlooks the Majestic Pacific Ocean. WE LOVE DOGS and are also perfect for that romantic get-away or family reunion. We have an assortment of smoke-free rooms to choose from including in-room jacuzzis, whirlpool tubs, kitchen units and balconies or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Edgecliff Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.