We stayed over the past week-end...Not a good place to stay...Upon arrival the room was very cold, no heat on at all...took 4 hours to heat so we could sleep. Bathroom had no heat at all...floor was so cold could not stand on it...Our towels in the morning were wet because of how cold the bathroom was....it also smelled of pee!!!Yuck...No alarm clock...Way too early check out time 11:00 am...When we checked out I preceeded to tell the staff about our room..His comment"Well that's what you get for that kind of money, next time we can have a better room" I said there will be no next time...We paid $90.00 for the room...Also wall paper was peeling off....Sliding glass door would not lock and the screen door was off...Wow no compensation at all...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edgecliff Motel is located in the South end of Lincoln City on the Beautiful Central Oregon Coast. We are approximately one mile south of the 63 store Tanger Outlet Mall. Our refurbished 54 unit property sits on a bluff that overlooks the Majestic Pacific Ocean. WE LOVE DOGS and are also perfect for that romantic getaway or family reunion. We have an assortment of smoke-free rooms to choose from including in-room jacuzzis, whirlpool tubs, kitchen units and balconies or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your The Edgecliff Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Motel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City