We checked in on Friday afternoon for the weekend. The front staff were very pleasant and nice to deal with. They informed me of the things that were happening in Lincoln City that weekend. After checking in, the office person walked me to my room and pointed out highlights of the room.
It had a nice balcony facing the ocean and a gas fireplace. The rooms were very clean and quiet.
It is located is a good spot on the 101. Across the street from the movie theater, and a short drive to Taft and the "Outlet Mall". The big "chain hotels" are nice, but if your looking for a nice quaint getaway, look no further!
For the price, you can not beat it. (We stayed off season)
The one problem is that i wished that i could have stayed longer!
I would recommend this place to all my friends and family for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edgecliff Motel is located in the South end of Lincoln City on the Beautiful Central Oregon Coast. We are approximately one mile south of the 63 store Tanger Outlet Mall. Our refurbished 54 unit property sits on a bluff that overlooks the Majestic Pacific Ocean. WE LOVE DOGS and are also perfect for that romantic getaway or family reunion. We have an assortment of smoke-free rooms to choose from including in-room jacuzzis, whirlpool tubs, kitchen units and balconies or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your The Edgecliff Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Motel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City