I was blown away by my costal motel room. My view was amazing. The price was excellent, the staff was very friendly.
I do, however, feel as though there were a few missIng amenities, even for the value.
No costal room in the pacific northwest should be without a coffee maker in the room. I'm an early riser and intended to spend my early morning on the beach, but in order for me to do that, I had to get in my car and drive to a local coffee shop to get some coffee and breakfast because the office didn't open til 8. The "continental breakfast" I could have done without, given its minimal offerings... But not coffee.
The hotel room was a tad outdated, but fine for its price point.
The room was clean, and there was a balcony to enjoy my incredible view... I even had my own pet seagul for a time. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edgecliff Motel is located in the South end of Lincoln City on the Beautiful Central Oregon Coast. We are approximately one mile south of the 63 store Tanger Outlet Mall. Our refurbished 54 unit property sits on a bluff that overlooks the Majestic Pacific Ocean. WE LOVE DOGS and are also perfect for that romantic getaway or family reunion. We have an assortment of smoke-free rooms to choose from including in-room jacuzzis, whirlpool tubs, kitchen units and balconies or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Otel, Expedia and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your The Edgecliff Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Motel Lincoln City
- Edgecliff Hotel Lincoln City