“WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Southwest Jetty
Rocky Point, New York
“WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Dinner here was one of the best dining experiences I've had recently on EVERY level. The view is great at sunset and the warmth of friendly, professional service starts as soon as you walk through the door. The food is amazing, to say the least. The wine list is outstanding and the service....well, extraordinary! Our server, John, was wonderful. He knew everything about the menu, guided us on our wine selections and, while very professional, was downright entertaining. The dessert menu listed sorbets and among the six of us we must have sampled eight different flavors.....WOW....not to be missed. YOU HAVE TO GO!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Portland, Oregon
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

World class food! We had an unbelievably wonderful meal at this modest size, easy to pass restaurant. It was the first time that I ever saw my wife close her eyes, lean back and s-l-o-w-l-y chew and savor the main course. Let me add that the service was great. We ordered salmon and duck which we wanted to share; so our waiter presented us each first with the salmon then, after we were both done, with the duck. The wine list rivals anything we have ever seen.

If you're anywhere near Lincoln City or Newport (or points in between), go to The Bay House. watch the sunset and savor.

Visited October 2012
Bend, Oregon
“Best steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Dinner last night was fantasic. It started w a martini which is always a good way to relax after driving all day. Then my wife had the beet salad and I had a scallops appy. It moved us into both having the filet. Boy was that good. It was cooked perfectly. I asked for a steak knife before the food arrived and the waitress said we wouldn't need it. S
He was right. We cut it with our butter knife. Enough said. I would be remiss if I didn't mentioned the outstanding win list. One of the best in the state. Rarely do I go to a restaurant with as extensive a wine list. This was a great night. I highly recommend it.

Visited October 2012
Milwaukie, Oregon
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

We just loved the kind and friendly service we received. Everyone there was genuinely concerned about our comfort and enjoyment. They even brought my wife Rose a red rose for her birthday. Class act all the way. The food was some of the best we have ever had. The Ravioli is to die for. I won't tell you whats in it. Just get some. Thank you Bay House for the great meal and first rate service. You made our day. We'll be back for sure.

Visited September 2012
Hollywood Beach, Florida, United States
“great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

the food was delicious and the view was awesome, John B was our server he was very professional and attentive and made some great recommendations for the rest of our stay.

Visited August 2012