“Very nice and welcoming place to enjoy the Oregon Coast” 4 of 5 stars

Special Rate
$70 (USD)
Ranked #17 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Portland, Oregon
“Very nice and welcoming place to enjoy the Oregon Coast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2010

My Wife and I have stayed many times at the Sancastle. We have stayed at many other "expensve" hotels but find ourselves returning to the Sandcastle. For the money you can't beat it. Always a warm welcome, a clean room, and we don't break the bank to get out of town.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Walla Walla, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2010

My husband and 2 sons (7and 9) stay at the Sandcastle whenever we visit Lincoln city. It has everything you could ask for------Ocean Front view, easy access to the beach (just a few steps), very good location, and the Pool and Spa are a Bonus------The proce is "Just Right" everytime we go!!!!! I would suggest this motel to anyone with children--

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

We love the Sand Castle motel. it is the only place we ever want to stay in Lincoln City. We always stay in the same room - we call it the Honeymoon suite - I don't know what they call it. We love the heart shaped jacuzzi! it's the perfect place for storm watching. The instant fireplace and the romantic canopy bed are super sweet. I would recommend this place to anyone who cares about where they stay.

My only complaint about this place is I did send a letter of concern to the owners and I never received a reply. I don't know if they just didn't care about our concern (which seems a concern in and of itself) or if my letter was intercepted by the person I was most concerned about. A mystery that has not been solved and we have not returned since the incident. but that's not saying that we will not stay there again, because we really love it there!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
independence
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

This is really a vacation. We had a great room with a wonderful view. We stayed in the kitchen unit which has a large picture window right on the beach. Great to watch the waves, seals and birds and take a nap. 5 steps to the beach. The price was very affordable. We will definitely return.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Yakima, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

We have stayed at the Sandcastle many times and have never had a bad experience. Rooms are clean staff are great and you can not get any closer to the beach or beat the price! Beach is not crowded and all rooms over look the beach. Only wish we could bring our pooch to share in the fun!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Renton, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

I've been staying at the SandCastle since I was a kid (in my 30's now) and their best feature is being right on the beach. The beds aren't the most comfortable but honestly, having a kitchen in my room and being walk down three steps onto the beach is more than enough to make me happy! The only downfall is if you want a ground floor room with a sliding glass door five feet from the beach anytime during the summer, you have to book a year in advance.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

My family and I have been going to this motel ever since I was alittle kid. Every summer we would come spend a week here. It had been a good few years since we had been able to make it back up but we finally were able to come up for the summer the past 2 years and I got to share this amazing place with my husband and he fell in love. I think we will be able to carry on the tradition. You can't ask for a better view with the great price of the rooms and excellent service!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Sandcastle Beachfront Motel? Share your experiences!