“Oysters” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #51 of 90 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Beaverton, Oregon
“Oysters”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Good cheap happy hour menu. Good place for drinks and oyster shooters. Oyster shooters with jalapeno vodka were good, drinks on the strong side.

Visited January 2014

Eagle Creek, Oregon
“Really good food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went to Shuckers for Breakfast/lunch January 2014 and really enjoyed our meals. My husband ordered the corned beef sandwich and I ordered the corned beef hash and hash browns with gravy. Yummy. And it was priced right!! I had some leftovers which I took and finished later. We were not disappointed in the food and the great customer service. We will come back here again when we come to town and we recommend coming here. I noticed someone else made a post about the smoking and I'm very sensitive to smoke but I didn't smell or see anyone smoking in there and neither did my husband. There is a smoking section outside as where it should be.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seaside, Oregon
“"Our New Year's Day Anniversary"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Was browsing yellow pages when I came across Shuckers, I knew that we had to stop in and try their Oysters, I was far from being disappointed! I don't remember oyster shooters being so tasty! Our first thought was to get a single shooter but the server recommended the 6 for 6.50. When they came, it was a big surprise. They're served in a Bloody Mary w/jalapeno vodka!! "MMMM! Delicious!" Thank you for making my anniversary more memorable!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Not as good as they say”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We went to Shuckers in August 2013 and expected to sit down to an outstanding bowl of clam chowder, if you like canned soup I suppose you might call this chowder ok, We will not be eating here again that's for sure. Yuck! couldn't wait to get out of that smoke filled bar.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
hood river
“Friendly staff, mediocre food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Ordered the special ciopinno. Ha, it was chili with fish and clams thrown in. Even had ground beef in it! Serving was huge, staff were nice, but the food was poor.

Visited November 2013