“I want more MOJO!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Vancouver, Washington
“I want more MOJO!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I'm very particular about my coffee as I live outside of Portland and I worked for Coffee People, one of Portland's best.

To say that I was pleasantly surprised by Mojo was an understatement. Quite frankly, they KNOW how to make coffee. They use Stumptown and could hold their own with ANY Portland or Seattle coffee shop. No attitude at this place, just amazing coffee, friendly baristas, and great pastries. I was only in Lincoln City for 2 days, but I was lucky enough to get my coffee on at Mojo! Keep up the great work!

Visited November 2012

“Great coffe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I always get coffee and the smoked salmon cream cheese bagel from here. great friendly service and grreat coffee!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cornelius, Oregon, United States
“Best Sugar Free Mocha!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

My wife and I frequent Dutch Bros and Starbucks but this was the first time we tried Mojos and had the best sugar free mocha I have ever had! This drink was silky smooth, definitely our new fave place for drink on the coast!!

Visited August 2012
Scappoose
“Mexican Mocha~”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

This place is delish. They thrive at sustainable ventures and serve Stumptown Coffee, aka The BEST coffee! Nice friendly fast service. Look forward to it every beach trip.

Visited July 2012
Portland, Oregon
“AWESOME lattes, with great prices. Stumptown coffee!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

They serve Stumptown, enough said. The token, hipster staff were a little reminder of home :) My latte was amazing both times we visited, and the quality for the price was superior. Less than 6$ for two coffees? Sweet! So glad we weren't limited to the usual green and white fare.

Visited August 2012