“Great coffee and great customer service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Logic In A Cup Espresso

Logic In A Cup Espresso
5998 SE Highway 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367 (Formerly Allie's Philosophy Espresso)
+1 541-994-0002
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A drive-thru espresso shop located on the south end of Lincoln City, Oregon. Featuring Organic & Fair-Trade Coffee, Espresso, Chai, Lattes, Breves, Mochas, Specialty Espresso Drinks, Tea, Big Train Blended Drinks, Smoothies, Hot Chocolate, Italian Sodas, Red Bull, Amazing Egg Sandwich, Fresh Donuts and more! Sugar-free options available. Fast and friendly service. Open 7 days a week from 6:30am-4:00pm. "Like" us on Facebook for specials and join our exclusive Allie's Email Coffee Club. Franchise opportunities available. Email us to inquire more information.
Coos Bay, Oregon
“Great coffee and great customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

What more could you ask for in a coffee shop? The coffee is really good, the prices are reasonable, and the owner puts her heart and soul in what she does. Allie is absolutely wonderful and whenever I am stopping through Lincoln City, I make sure that I stop by at Allie's.

• Visited July 2013

Lincoln City, Oregon
“I've given Allie's a couple of chances and I am not impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

The first time I went to Allies, it took 20 minutes to get my car full of people their coffee beverages. It was when they had first opened and the coffee was alright, I'll admit, I am a former Portland coffee snob and they make an ok cup, not amazing, I won't crave it but solid latte.

Today I stopped in on my way to the bay to go clamming. I ordered a very basic beverage, the coffee was again, solid. I was hungry and I am a bit caffiene sensitive so food was also in order, I took a chance and ordered the "amazing" breakfast sandwich with ham and it was so amazingly bad... To paint you a picture, it was a cornmeal dusted hamburger, bun, no complaint here, but it was soggy from the wet, salty ham. The egg had been microwaved, too long, the egg was tough and green in the middle, very overcooked and unseasoned. The cheese was cheddar? a bit salty but good, not good enough to save the sandwich, 3/4 of the way through, it got wrapped back up in the foil and tossed in the trash.

I chose Allies this morning because my normal place, had a 4 car line in the drive through and a fairly full parking lot, next time I am just going to wait instead of going Allies. It's not worth it.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Silverton, Oregon
“good mocha stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We love this mocha shop. Its our new place to go when we are at Lincoln City. We love the people who work there very friendly. The mochas are very good. Also the doughnuts they have are excellent too. Worth the stop in the morning.

• Visited August 2013
“kaf·fee·klatsch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Lovely little drive thru with walk up window. I don't think the owner was there and am guessing we were served by the parents. An amiable gentleman came out with notepad in hand to take our order as there were a couple of cars in front of us. We ordered two lattes and a breakfast sandwich and at the last minute my husband added a lighthouse donut. When we got up to the window a congenial lady was making our drinks and the gentleman brought over a box of various donuts for us to choose from. The buttermilk donuts were huge so my husband chose one of those and asked for it to be heated up. The lady ring us up and gave us our drinks and the gentleman brought us our sandwich cut in half and wrapped in foil and the warm donut. The lady said that is how they like their donuts too :)

The coffees were good and the sandwich perfect for sharing but the donut was both of our favorites!

Great place, love the menu and bet the owner is a very interesting person :)

• Visited July 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Great coffee and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We saw this place on our trip and had to stop. We were greeted with a smile. Customer service was fantastic...she really went above and beyond my expectations. My wife and I both got coffees. I had my classic vanilla latte - super smooth and one of the best I've ever had. My wife ordered off their fun menu and got the Spinoza...she loved it! We wish that we lived local or that they had one in our town.

• Visited May 2013