“Warm Coffee and Service warms up any Holiday” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Logic In A Cup Espresso

Logic In A Cup Espresso
5998 SE Highway 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367 (Formerly Allie's Philosophy Espresso)
+1 541-994-0002
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 85 restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: A drive-thru espresso shop located on the south end of Lincoln City, Oregon. Featuring Organic & Fair-Trade Coffee, Espresso, Chai, Lattes, Breves, Mochas, Specialty Espresso Drinks, Tea, Big Train Blended Drinks, Smoothies, Hot Chocolate, Italian Sodas, Red Bull, Amazing Egg Sandwich, Fresh Donuts and more! Sugar-free options available. Fast and friendly service. Open 7 days a week from 6:30am-4:00pm. "Like" us on Facebook for specials and join our exclusive Allie's Email Coffee Club. Franchise opportunities available. Email us to inquire more information.
Kingman, Arizona
“Warm Coffee and Service warms up any Holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I was in town visiting family for Christmas. Allie's was open! I was greeted with a warm smile and ordered a large iced caramel macchiato - WAY BETTER THAN starbucks and my husband had a sugar free mocha. The coffees were super yummy and really made our Christmas Day that much better. We both had a fresh donut too. We give two thumbs up!

• Visited December 2012

94% Recommend
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Excellent coffee, even better service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Stopped by Allie's while visiting from New Zealand and was pleasantly surprised to find such delicious well-made coffee in such a small town! The service was amazing and Allie was incredibly friendly and helpful in answering questions regarding my dietary requirements. I was so happy to find their soy milk was also gluten free! I definitely recommend making the stop--their range of coffees are sure to please any taste! Thank you :)

• Visited November 2012
Bend, Oregon
“Delicious coffee & chai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Went here all of the morning on our coast trip, very good drinks and service! Will be the place we always go when on the oregon coast.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Best in Lincoln City!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I went here during my visit to Lincoln City. Really great coffee and fast service. I will be making this my regular stop while I'm in town. They do a lot of specials - just wish I lived local!

Medford, Oregon
“Great service and great coffee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I loved the coffee and service at Allie's Philosophy! I really believe a business that is locally owned makes a big difference for the level of service and quality you find there. Allie personally talked to me about the specials and recommended a great new drink I wouldn't have tried without her. Will be coming back as soon as I pass through town.

Visited October 2012