“Best in Lincoln City!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Logic In A Cup Espresso

Logic In A Cup Espresso
5998 SE Highway 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367 (Formerly Allie's Philosophy Espresso)
+1 541-994-0002
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 90 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: A drive-thru espresso shop located on the south end of Lincoln City, Oregon. Featuring Organic & Fair-Trade Coffee, Espresso, Chai, Lattes, Breves, Mochas, Specialty Espresso Drinks, Tea, Big Train Blended Drinks, Smoothies, Hot Chocolate, Italian Sodas, Red Bull, Amazing Egg Sandwich, Fresh Donuts and more! Sugar-free options available. Fast and friendly service. Open 7 days a week from 6:30am-4:00pm. "Like" us on Facebook for specials and join our exclusive Allie's Email Coffee Club. Franchise opportunities available. Email us to inquire more information.
“Best in Lincoln City!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I went here during my visit to Lincoln City. Really great coffee and fast service. I will be making this my regular stop while I'm in town. They do a lot of specials - just wish I lived local!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Medford, Oregon
“Great service and great coffee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I loved the coffee and service at Allie's Philosophy! I really believe a business that is locally owned makes a big difference for the level of service and quality you find there. Allie personally talked to me about the specials and recommended a great new drink I wouldn't have tried without her. Will be coming back as soon as I pass through town.

Visited October 2012
Dallas, Oregon
“It's just coffee.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I rarely review coffee joints, drive-thrus and snack shops -- they're not really restaurants. I'm not a big coffee drinker, and usually confine it to after a fine dinner with dessert. One in awhile though, it's a nice accompaniment to a yummy donut. That said, coffee was OK. Same for donuts -- our local Safeway or Roth's has many just as good, some even better.
Nothing that would cause me to go a couple blocks out of my way.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lincoln City, Oregon
“Great way to start the day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Went here all 3 mornings of our vacation in Lincoln City. I would get a mexi-mocha (best I ever had) and my husband would get an Americano. Then we would go for a walk on the beach. Great way to start each day......wonderful coffee and super friendly service! Would definately be my go to coffee stop if I lived here!

Visited October 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Best Coffee Stop on the Oregon Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

The service is sooooo fantastic, and that alone would make me want to stop here again. But in addition to the great service, the coffee is really delicious to boot. I definitely recommend the salted caramel mocha, if you're in the mood to splurge a bit! I'm so glad this place is here, and its wonderful to have a young couple bringing a new business to the Coast. Looking forward to my next drive to Lincoln City!

• Visited October 2012