“Best Coffee Stop on the Oregon Coast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Logic In A Cup Espresso

Logic In A Cup Espresso
5998 SE Highway 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367 (Formerly Allie's Philosophy Espresso)
+1 541-994-0002
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 90 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: A drive-thru espresso shop located on the south end of Lincoln City, Oregon. Featuring Organic & Fair-Trade Coffee, Espresso, Chai, Lattes, Breves, Mochas, Specialty Espresso Drinks, Tea, Big Train Blended Drinks, Smoothies, Hot Chocolate, Italian Sodas, Red Bull, Amazing Egg Sandwich, Fresh Donuts and more! Sugar-free options available. Fast and friendly service. Open 7 days a week from 6:30am-4:00pm. "Like" us on Facebook for specials and join our exclusive Allie's Email Coffee Club. Franchise opportunities available. Email us to inquire more information.
Portland, Oregon
“Best Coffee Stop on the Oregon Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

The service is sooooo fantastic, and that alone would make me want to stop here again. But in addition to the great service, the coffee is really delicious to boot. I definitely recommend the salted caramel mocha, if you're in the mood to splurge a bit! I'm so glad this place is here, and its wonderful to have a young couple bringing a new business to the Coast. Looking forward to my next drive to Lincoln City!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“They have litehouse donuts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

My husband LOVED his coffee. I believe it was the "Aristotle". I had an iced white chocolate mocha but it tasted more like coconut to me. I saw on their menu they had an egg and vegetarian sausage breakfast sandwich in addition to a traditional pork sausage and egg breakfast sandwich so I will definitely be back to try that! And litehouse donuts! My favorite:) also the service was very nice.

Lincoln City, Oregon
“Next to home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

It's right next to my home. Their coffee is tasty and they always have a smile ready. They were very nice on my birthday but it would have been nicer if they offered something promotional for it... but other than that I enjoy their coffee.

Visited September 2012
US.
“You definately have to try this coffee shop.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I had to make a stop on my road trip. I’m definitely glad I did. I highly recommend this to everyone and anyone. The atmosphere is great and the caffee isn’t half bad either.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Good coffee is hard to find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Being from Portland I tend to be kiiind of a coffee snob. With so many fantastic providers in the city it's hard not to expect a level of quality wherever you go. In my past experience it is hard to find good coffee in small towns, especially beach towns. ALLIE'S PHILOSOPHY ESPRESSO IS AN EXCEPTION TO THIS RULE! The espresso was smooth, the drip coffee was well balanced and bold! What a revelation! Anytime I am going back through Lincoln City I will be stopping here for the kind, intelligent and obviously experienced service. Not to mention the egg sandwich was DELISH!
Well done folks!