“More than your money's worth!” 4 of 5 stars

Palace Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   550 SE Hwy 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367   |
Ranked #31 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Saint Louis, Missouri
“More than your money's worth!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I am always looking for a great deal and I found one here for sure! Clean, modern, neat, quiet, comfortable, convenient. Included continental breakfast (bananas were the only fruit), small fitness room, hot tub and sauna. Management was friendly and helpful. Room had microwave, frig., hairdryer and coffee maker.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Bury
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We came upon this Hotel whilst travelling up highway 1 in Sept 2012.(you can't miss it its got several Totem Poles in front of the Hotel )The price was brilliant for the quality of the clean refurbished rooms,and the excellent breakfast. The staff were very friendly and helpfull,and we only paid 60.76 dollars (£37.34 )for the night. (over our 3 week trip,we paid far more for far worst rooms ). If you are going near this area, this is the place to stay,We could not fault it in any way.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a 'bad' side to this hotel.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Wilsonville, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I do not know why this place gets poor reviews-I stay here 10-12 times a year and it has always been nice, good priced and a good location. My stay was very quite and the bed was perfect! I wish they had more fruit for the breakfast-but that's just me.

Room Tip: Look for the Mangers special if it is runing-a great rate!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

We had an ok stay. We had arrived later in the day after a long drive, just looking for somewhere to sleep. The room was ok. The next morning, we barely got breakfast and the lady started packing it all up. It was a very limited selection: waffles, some pastries, bagels, bananas (no other fruit), juice and BAD coffee. We decided that it was ok enough that we might stay again, if we were stuck.

Then, when I was waiting to check-out, I met the manager. A lady was complaining about her room being very cold overnight and the heater not working. She said she has a sick baby and could she have another room for the following night. The manager argued with her for about five minutes while I and another group of guests stood there and listened.

As I said, we would have stayed here again, but never again now that we've met the manager!

• Stayed August 2012
Surrey, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

the on line rate we pre booked through Expedia was not accepted upon arrival. When i asked why the clerk just said "the manager wrote me a note and i am just doing my job and i wish you would not reserve on line" Also the breakfast was the worst i have ever had....

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Albany, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I highly recommend this hotel. When the AC did not work in the first room I checked into, the clerk at the front desk had no problem moving me to another (bigger) room. I really appreciated his help. The breakfast, including waffles, was delicious. I had a coupon (hotels.com) for a rate of about $55.00 including taxes...a great rate for a room on the Coast in August!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Castaic, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

My husband and I were on day 7 of our 2 week annual summer road trip. We stopped at Palace Inn & Suites just for the night and fell in love with the place. The staff was very friendly and the whole place was clean and smelled really good! That might sound strange but it was true. Our room was big and even included a couch. When you check in, they give you 2 passes for free continental breakfast in the restaurant on the premises. They offered a good variety of choices and also gave an option to order off the menu (for a reasonable price). We used the fitness room and jacuzzi which was a nice way to end a long day of driving. I would definitely stay here again and made sure to take their brochure in order to have all of the information for next year. At the end of this trip, I wrote notes on each of my hotel receipts so I'd remember what I liked/disliked about each place. This place was one of my favorites and they offered a lot of extras for a very affordable price.

Room Tip: We were in room 308, right by the elevator, and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Palace Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!