“Outstanding!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

171 SW Highway 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367   |
Bishop
“Outstanding!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2008

My parents have been coming here for years & this time they brought us with them. I can't tell you how pleased we were with this Hotel. The staff was friendly & the rooms were the cleanest I've ever stayed in. You can't beat the prices or the views. I will be bringing my family back next year for week.
Dacosse/Smith Family
Mammoth lakes/Chalfant Ca

• Liked — every room has a view
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Korean first
Portland, Or.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2008

Our stay at the D Sands was spectacular. The Suite was big and very clean, and it was right on the beach. The staff was extremely friendly and even helped us with our luggage. The indoor pool was nice and the Jaccuzzi was very relaxing. I can't wait to go back again this summer!

• Liked — Internet
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2007

D' Sands was great. We had the best vacation ever in Lincoln city. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. The rooms were really nice. I love the balcony and being right on the beach. We could hear the ocean and sit and watch it every day. My husband really enjoyed the spacious living area with the fireplace which he use daily. It was very convient and centrally located since we drove up and down the coast line doing our week long trip. I can't wait to go back. My only drawn back is the master bedroom was away from the beach, small but still good, love the extra build-in dressing area. Only disappoint in my trip was not being able to find a glass ball, but I bought was from a glass blower. Found lots of shells and glass.

• Liked — beachfront property and extra bedding
  • Disliked — no elevators
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2007

Our family stayed in one of the Queen Suites. It easily accommodated 6 people. The full kitchen made meal planning a breeze. The ocean view was incredible and there was quick and easy access to the beach. I will definitely stay at the D-Sands again.

• Liked — It had easy access to the beach
  • Disliked — It was close to the highway so there was some road noise
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2007

My husband and I stayed in a king suite fireplace room. The bedroom is separate and there is a full kitchen. It also had a pull out queen bed in the front room. The room was larger than most hotel rooms I've stayed in. We were on the 3rd floor.
The best thing about it was the view. It is ocean front - I think all the rooms are ocean front, but I'm not totally sure. It also had a small balcony.
We went in Sept (off season) and the room was $129.00 plus tax. I think this is a really good price for what you get.
The rooms are clean, a little dated though.
It's right next door to Kyllos which I highly recommend for lunch or dinner.
I would definatly stay here again.

• Liked — view and location
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
kennewick Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2007

There were a few problems with this hotel. One is parking, it is crowded, small and not easy to manuver in. The hotel is right on the busy highway, so you cannot open the windows in the back bedroom. There is no internet available, and at these prices I should think there would be.
Upon check in we were offered a "check-in" cookie, yeepie! Except I didn't want one at the time, "could we come back and have one later" I asked?? NO! get the cookie now or never.
Hello, when you spend over 200$ a night you should get the lousy cookie anytime you want.
The views were great and access to beach is good. I am always dissapointed in the cheap furniture in these beach hotels though.

• Liked — right on the beach
  • Disliked — bad parking, right on highway 101, no internet, no elevator, bad check in policy about cookies
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2007

This was one of the best places we have stayed. We stayed at a 5 star resort in Hawaii earlier this year and this is very comparible! The front dest people are WONDERFUL. We went on a weekend with our children and grandma's. We had 2 rooms that were right next to one another. It was perfect. We needed more pillows, they were there within 3 minutes, another blanket, there immediately, our clock wasnt working, someone was there right away to fix it. At 10.30 pm we girls were out watching the ocean and wanted coffee, we called and the front dest man told us it would take a few minutes because his "runner" was helping another guest. We said it was fine, no hurry. A knock at the door within 2 minutes...The front desk man said he didnt want us waiting any longer, so her brought it for us!!!! 5 STAR at its BEST!!!!!
The view is spectacular! The waves were right at our door and when high tide hit, they literally were!!!!
Fun idea for kids........Our children, ages 4 and 8 were wanting to collect sea shells....Well, at this beach there are very few shells, and no whole ones.....Nana, to the rescue....She bought a couple bags of shells at the store and my teenage daughter went and scattered them for the little kids to find.....Great idea!!!!! THANKS, NANA!!!!!!
We would stay here again in a second!!!!
Everything about this place is 5 STAR!!~!~!~!~!~!
We will be back with the kids soon~!~~!~!~
PLUS~~~Great shopping at the outlet mall within walking distance from here~!~!~!

• Liked — Seeing the ocean right out our door and hearing it at night!
  • Disliked — Nothing! Everything was really great!
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to D Sands Condominium Motel? Share your experiences!