“D-U-M-P” 2 of 5 stars

Vancouver, Washington
6 attraction reviews
“D-U-M-P”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The only thing that saved this place from a "Poor" rating was that I walked out of there with more money than I had walking in. We arrived on a Friday night and lined up early for the buffet. Despite being there before 5:30, we weren't actually seated until almost 7:00. $20 for the seafood "buffet" and it was just awful. The one vegetable was a pan full of rubbery baby carrots just floating in butter. Unless you can personally eat five pounds of crab legs, there was nothing on the buffet to justify the pricing. The entire facility smells like the bottom of a well-used ashtray. So smokey the air was almost unbreathable. I won't be back.

Vancouver, Washington
“EEEHHH>>>>>”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We're from Washington, and the heavy odor of tobacco going inside hits you in the face. There was a "smoke free" section, but smoke travels all over the place. The restaurant upstairs was fairly good, but all things considered, we had a better meal at Maxwell's.

Yakima, Washington
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

My friend and I enjoyed going to the casino all three nights were there. All of the staff were friendly and courteous. We are planning on telling our coworkers about Chinook Winds Casino. We will see you next year.

Portland, Oregon
6 attraction reviews
“Great gift shop and good table games”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

While playing blackjack they have a great one-handed deck. Good buffet great ocean views well my favorite places in Lincoln city. The gift shop has some unusual items a lot of Native American products very friendly staff highly recommend you stop in and check it out.

Nehalem, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
“Win, Win, Stay & Play”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I've been going to this casino for years. There is smoking & non smoking areas. Now there's a bar downstairs in the main casino by where all the action is. There is a full bar upstairs by the restaurant (ocean view) past the Buffet. Which by the way, the buffet is awesome!
There are concerts & comedy shows most weekends as well.
I heard there is going to be an expansion coming soon, I'll be keeping my eye on this location.

Visited December 2012