“excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 39 Attractions in Lincoln City
Yakima, Washington
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

My friend and I enjoyed going to the casino all three nights were there. All of the staff were friendly and courteous. We are planning on telling our coworkers about Chinook Winds Casino. We will see you next year.

Visited April 2013

Portland, Oregon
6 attraction reviews
“Great gift shop and good table games”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

While playing blackjack they have a great one-handed deck. Good buffet great ocean views well my favorite places in Lincoln city. The gift shop has some unusual items a lot of Native American products very friendly staff highly recommend you stop in and check it out.

Visited April 2013
Nehalem, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
“Win, Win, Stay & Play”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I've been going to this casino for years. There is smoking & non smoking areas. Now there's a bar downstairs in the main casino by where all the action is. There is a full bar upstairs by the restaurant (ocean view) past the Buffet. Which by the way, the buffet is awesome!
There are concerts & comedy shows most weekends as well.
I heard there is going to be an expansion coming soon, I'll be keeping my eye on this location.

Visited December 2012
Boise, Idaho
“Mmmmm....Nope.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Very Smokey, found it difficult to find any good area to play that wasn't stale and wreaked of ciggerettes. They have got to do a better job of making the casino non-smoker friendley. Went upstairs but not much in the way of gaming. Will go to Spirit Mountain Casino next time...much more accomodating.

Visited May 2012
Keizer, OR
3 attraction reviews
“Not worth the stop”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have visted Chinook Winds a few times over the years from when they first started as an igloo and grew into the large facility it is today. However, the "non-smoking" section might as well not exist. There are much fewer machines to play and the large opening to the smoking casino brings the smoke into the "non-smoking" section. I ended up playing in the larger, smokey casino most of the night. I was there for the entertainment of gambling. I did get plenty of playing time for the amount of money I brought with me, but was very disappointed that my clothes stunk like cigarettes the next day. There is poor ventilation for the smoke and the casino was cold the whole night. It is unlikely I will spend my money there again and save it to stop at Spirit Mountain on my home instead.

Visited March 2013