“Loads of fun” 4 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
8 attraction reviews
“Loads of fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Excellent dinner buffet with excellent service. Well worth the price. Nice hotel with a great pool. The slots were fair, allowing you lots of play for your buck. Never ending supply of coffee and cold beverages. Free shuttle. Nice beach. Free apples, coffee and newspaper in the lobby for guests. Great service.
Only downfall is the cigarette smoke. Hope it will someday be smoke free inside.
Will return.

Cameron Park, California
5 attraction reviews
“Buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I do not gamble; but we went to the buffet for dinner! I was just what you would expect!

I am not real fond of buffet's, but this was fine. I had salad, shrimp & several desserts. The Prime Rib looked good. The waitress wasn't real friendly, but it was fine.

california
“it wasn't as big as i thought.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

their buffet is so so, the food seemed overcooked ....or over heated.... the parking is little far to walk if you have problems with your feet...

Salem, Oregon
“Can't All Be Winners!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Lots of fun. Great meeting new people. Staff was special, helping me with games I had never played before. OK, I did not win. But I came for the fun and really enjoyed it. Next time I plan on being a winner.

lake Oswego
“I didn't stay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I didn't stay because the smell of cigarette smoke was over powering. I Did try to go the resturant but felt the prices were to high. Not a place I will return to unfortunately.