Haven't been to Lincoln City in over 10 years, use to stay at a hotel a few blocks away, but no longer there....so we drove up the street and found the Sea Horse. We lucked out! It was great. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We got a room on the main floor, steps away from the pool, office and breakfast room. Breakfst was great. They had oatmeal, cereal, muffins, bagels, toast, fruit, yogurt, juice, milk, coffee, tea and cocoa. Well stocked, didn't run out of food even though we didn't make it down for breakfast until 30 min before close. Room was very nice, very clean, comfy bed. We had a walk in shower and love that the sink and mirror is in different space than the tub and potty. Huge windows overlooking the beach and ocean...slept with the window's opened...forgot how much i miss that sound and smell. Would and will stay at the Sea Horse agian...hopefully this summer!
- Also Known As:
- Sea Horse Oceanfront Lodging Hotel Lincoln City
- Sea Horse Oceanfront Lodging Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll enjoy breathtaking high panoramic views of Lincoln City's renowned beach and Cascade Head from the Sea Horse's oceanfront rooms, spacious family suites, and newly built romance suites. Also available are vacation rental houses and cabins close to the beach. Known for gracious hospitality, the sparkling clean Sea Horse features a heated indoor pool, dramatic oceanfront spa, continental breakfast, and free WiFi. Close to Chinook Winds Casino, shops, golf, and restaurants. Pets are welcome in select rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Sea Horse Oceanfront Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.