“Have stayed here several times and am always happy!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sea Horse Oceanfront Lodging

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lincoln City
Sea Horse Oceanfront Lodging
You added Sea Horse Oceanfront Lodging to your Saves list
1301 NW 21st Street, Lincoln City, OR 97367   |
Ranked #19 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
“Have stayed here several times and am always happy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed here several times. In the ocean view rooms and we recently rented house 103. The house was great for 6 of us to share. The management is great and they allow pets which is nice for us.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Molalla, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed in the Romance King Suite for two nights and had a great time. The off-season midweek rate was the best deal on the coast. The room was incredible and the view was awesome. For a one-bedroom motel room, it was nicer than the one-bedroom apartments I have lived in. My only complaint might be the very limited number of rooms with balconies/decks.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Cameron Park, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I came to Oregon to visit 2 girlfriends I hadn't seen in over 20 years! I was looking for a hotel on the beach!

I got what I was looking for! Just amazing! The view from our room was incredible. 131 stairs down to the beach!

It was raining most of the day, but stopped long enough for us to go out and fly a kite. I would stay here again if I ever get back to Lincoln City, Oregon!

Great value too! Had a 1 bedroom suite with a kitchenette! Continental breakfast in the morning as well.

Room Tip: Ocean View!!!!!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Oregon City, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We rented a one bedroom cabin. I loved it! It was perfect for what we needed. We brought our dog and I loved that we were able to have him with us for a reasonable price. The size of the cabin was bigger than I expected from the pictures and I loved that we had a kitchen. It was nice to be close to everything and the beach. I would recommend the Sea Horse to friends and family as well as choose to stay here in the future.

Nikki K

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

we stayed in a 1 bedroom cabin. It worked out great with plenty of room for the grandkids.
We were close to the pool and beach access. It was nice to have a kitchen and a little table for the kids to eat at.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We rented the family suite, which sleeps 8. The room had two separate bedrooms, one with a queen bed and full bathroom, and the other with two queen beds, fireplace and additional full bath. There was also a full kitchen and full living room with another fireplace. There is a balcony that overlooks the ocean. Truly a fantastic room! Very clean and updated, and the indoor pool and jacuzzi were right next door! My family and I had a great time and there was plenty of space for everyone!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Pendleton, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

This has been our third trip staying at the Sea Horse and My wife and I are completely satisified with the accomodations. The room is clean,the view is great and the staff have always been very helpful and courteous. The one drawback is that the walk down the 135 steps to the beach is difficult for my wife. Love being on the first floor and not having to climb steps to the upstairs room. The rooms are spacious enough for myself and wife. Would like to see screens put on so we could have the windows open farther during the night. Beautiful little community close to Depoe Bay and Newport. Every year the anticipation of getting to the motel and the coast is almost unberable. Thanks for the oppertunity to let me write a review on your motel.

Tom and Terri

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Sea Horse Oceanfront Lodging? Share your experiences!