I came to Oregon to visit 2 girlfriends I hadn't seen in over 20 years! I was looking for a hotel on the beach!
I got what I was looking for! Just amazing! The view from our room was incredible. 131 stairs down to the beach!
It was raining most of the day, but stopped long enough for us to go out and fly a kite. I would stay here again if I ever get back to Lincoln City, Oregon!
Great value too! Had a 1 bedroom suite with a kitchenette! Continental breakfast in the morning as well.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Horse Oceanfront Lodging Hotel Lincoln City
- Sea Horse Oceanfront Lodging Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll enjoy breathtaking high panoramic views of Lincoln City's renowned beach and Cascade Head from the Sea Horse's oceanfront rooms, spacious family suites, and newly built romance suites. Also available are vacation rental houses and cabins close to the beach. Known for gracious hospitality, the sparkling clean Sea Horse features a heated indoor pool, dramatic oceanfront spa, continental breakfast, and free WiFi. Close to Chinook Winds Casino, shops, golf, and restaurants. Pets are welcome in select rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Sea Horse Oceanfront Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.