Went to the Oregon seaside with friends. Our room at the Pelican Shores inn was great. Two of us stayed in a one bedroom suite that had a queen bed in the living area and another in the bedroom. So we each had not only our own bed but our own bedroom. The room also had a small frig, a microwave, and a "kitchen sink." We were on the second floor, which is on the same level as the parking lot. The views were fantastic. Nice room for a very reasonable price. The only negative thing was that the people upstairs had a plumbing issue, and in the morning we had some water coming in our bathroom.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Hotel
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.