We always stay at Pelican Shores. Good room rates, very clean and cozy room. Ocean views, all the staff are there to help, or just talk to. Just an all round GREAT place to stay. There is a covered pool, but no fitness center or restaurant. There is a really nice restaurant about a block away with a lounge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City