We stayed at Pelican Shores for 1 night on a quick trip to the coast. The room was clean and seemed to have been recently remodeled. The bathroom was small but expected in an older property. They had soap, shampoo etc in the shower which was handy & smelled great! We were on the first floor, it was quiet & easy access to the beach. The hotel is on a cliff and there are stairs to get down to the beach and to our room, no elevator so could be an issue for anyone with mobility problems. The shore is lit for part of the night which is a nice for a view. The staff were all very friendly & helpful. Continental breakfast available in the lobby and you are encouraged to take breakfast to your room which is great to enjoy the awesome view. We had cold rainy weather but felt nice & cozy & warm in the room! Would love to stay here again for an extended stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City