This is an older motor inn, but it's a clean and well-kept as any other facility in Lincoln City. It's located in a quiet, peaceful neighborhood with private beach access. The room in which we stayed was spacious, spic-n-span clean, and comfortable. Did have two minor problems - the wi-fi worked, but would not connect to the Internet, and the water in the shower ran hot and cold. We received a letter from the management staff apologized for the problem upon our return home.
For guest who are going to spend most of their time down on the beach, this is an incredible value - clean, well-kept properties with a competent staff aren't always the rule in Lincoln County in ANY price range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, decks, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City