Came to Pelican Shores for a two day getaway, this place is right on the beach. Enjoyed the stormy weather from our cozy place with a fireplace! Had the window open so we could hear the ocean. Staff was very nice and helpful! Continential breakfast was good, muffins, fruit, cold & hot cereal, yogurt. Always had hot coffee available. Room was clean and comfortable, will go back for sure!! Very close to Chinook Winds Casino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy spectacular oceanfront views, suites with gas fireplaces and kitchens, complimentary continental breakfast, direct beach access, Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Ideal location at the North end of Lincoln City. Discover why our guests love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Pelican Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Shores Hotel Lincoln City
- Pelican Shores Lincoln City