“Comfort food for the Vegan soul” 5 of 5 stars

1826 Northeast Highway 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367
541 921 8800
Website
Improve this listing
Description: Delicious, eclectic, vegetarian and vegan cuisine with many gluten free options. Make a collage while you wait!Open Friday through Monday for lunch & dinner.
salem
“Comfort food for the Vegan soul”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Since Lovin' Spoonful closed I've tried to find a vegan friendly eatery in Lincoln City. Finally I found Collage Foods and am extremely happy that I did. The food is made to order and it's like sitting in your best friends kitchen, chatting and watching as the owner lovingly prepares your meal with fresh ingredients. The day we visited the menu was entirely vegan. Much to my daughter's delight, she did not need to ask for any special preparations as is the norm when we dine out.

colleen h, Owner at Collage Foods, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Delighted you hit on 2 of my favorite parts of operating collage foods - the open kitchen for me, and that guests get what they want or need, made to order! Thank you.

88% Recommend
Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious Healthy Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was a great find. The food is totally vegetarian, totally delicious and super healthy. The restaurant is clean and comfortable and the service is excellent. Highly recommend it.

colleen h, Owner at Collage Foods, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Belated thanks for the great review! It is always a pleasure to have visitors to Lincoln City find delicious, healthy food.
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Healthy food find on the Oregon coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

On our way home after a beach trip, we stopped at Collage Foods for lunch, sort of our last hurrah, a last meal, and a parting note to Lincoln City and the coast. It was a good note to end our vacation on, however, it would have been a wonderful way to start our vacation had we known this little place existed. Collage Foods is on my radar now, thankfully, because I want to return and taste their other offerings. I had the creamed celery soup with the wheat bread and my daughter had noodles and pesto which were all good but the chocolate pudding really topped off our meal. The pudding is so rich and tasty, all of it just like home cooked food, served with loving kindness and healthy to boot! There were many items on the menu that sounded tasty...looking forward to going to the beach now even more.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
colleen h, Owner at Collage Foods, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
I'm honored to be your first review on TripAdvisor. Looking forward to serving you again. Thanks!
Salem, Oregon
“Authentic food in Lincoln City!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Collage Foods is a real addition to a rather boring Lincoln City restaurant scene. it is joined with Nepali Kitchen next door so that you can sit on either side, eating food from either place. Collage is vegan and vegetarian and Nepali Kitchen serves both.

The food is all made to order. At Collage, she bakes giant healthful muffins each day.The day I visited, it was banana, pineapple, coconut. Her soups were great. There are also salads and sandwiches.

Be sure to try to Nepali Chai next door. The mix of spices and milky tea took me back 20 years to when I traveled in India.

If weather permits, try to patio in the back of both restaurants.

colleen h, Owner at Collage Foods, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for collage foods! I was gratified to see you mention fresh, healthy & the choices that the neighboring Nepali Kitchen provides that enhance my veg*n offerings. That pretty much "nails" what we're trying to do. Glad you enjoyed the experience!
Vancouver, Canada
“Great little restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

The golden chowder was amazing!!! The cook/owner was friendly and informative and made some really great dishes! Didn't get to try all of them, but the golden chowder and coleslaw was so delicious!

Visited July 2012
colleen h, Owner at Collage Foods, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
(Re)reading your review, and seeing the superlative "amazing" applied to one of my creations makes me smile as if I'd just served it and heard the compliment for the first time. Thank you!