“Great coffee food and people. ” 5 of 5 stars

541-994-4488
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 90 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
“Great coffee food and people. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

We really love this place my husband and I always go to Lincoln City during the summer and winter months from little getaway and this is the first time we ever run across T this coffee shop using TripAdvisor. We did not get a chance to try their keys but I heard its awesome and will definitely have some next time but we did try their breakfast sandwiches which are excellent plus the mochas and coffee cannot be beat. we will be back

Vancouver, Washington
“Friendly cozy cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

My family was greeted with a smile and cheery hello. We ordered a bacon sandwich, the veggie quiche, and the smoked salmon quiche. I cannot rave enough about the quiche. It was AMAZING! We got house coffee, a bagel and banana bread for the kids and had a lovely morning here. Once it slowed down, the owner came and chatted with us and asked how we liked our food. He cures and smokes the salmon himself and it takes one and a half days just to prepare the salmon quiche. Served only on Friday, you must be sure to get it!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Idaho
“Great coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We were just there this morning and my husband had an almond latte, which he said was very good. I had the dark roast brewed coffee, and it was as good as my favorite anyplace.
I had read the rave reviews on the crustless quiche, and I had the spinach, cheese, and Canadian bacon quiche, and I liked the idea of the crustless, but did not like the spice they added. Not sure what it was but it was very strong tasting. I was disappointed, as it had sounded so good.
My husband had the sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich, which he said was very good. The staff was very accommodating, and friendly. It seemed like the local hangout, as they all were on first name bases. It is right on 101 in Lincoln City and very close to hotels.
I would definitely return and order a breakfast sandwich or pastry.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Good Coffee and Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

We had to wait a while to be served as the queue was slow-moving, but both the coffee and food were good.

Visited August 2014
Cranbrook, Canada
“relax and enjoy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

For a little change of pace, this hits the mark. Great food, my wife says the smoked salmon quiche is " REALLY good! ". Service is friendly and fast, coffee fresh, desserts....well weigh me. Don't forget to ask about the fishing.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere