“Not too shabby for just an overnight.” 3 of 5 stars

America's Best Inn & Suites Lincoln City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1014 NE Highway 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367   |
Ranked #27 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Hartford, Connecticut
“Not too shabby for just an overnight.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2009

For $69.95+tax, last minute, overnight on a saturday. 1st floor room next to laundry and hot tub (which was great, no neighbors and we didnt hear a thing from the laundry room)

Pros:
- Friendly front desk girl.
- There's a small communal hot tub (we didnt use)
- Room very clean and the place doesnt smell at all.
- Clean linens.
- Breakfast included: belgian waffles (are great!), muffins, bagels, juice and coffee
- DVDs available to rent
- Pretty quiet

Cons:
- No view of the beach
- Not walking distance to beach either
- Bed not comfortable, like sleeping on a pile of cardboard.

We hardly stayed in the room. I would come back if I had to.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2008

We payed 160.00 for our room. We assumed it would be at least decent. When we arrived to our room it was small smelt like covered up smoke and had the hardest bed and flatest pillows ever! My husband and I both agreed we had seen motel 6 rooms better then the 1 we stayed in. I am at the looking Glass Inn as we speek. For cheaper then Americas worst we have a jacuzzi fireplace king size bed and kitchen. Plus direct access to the beach. I do not recommend Americas worst to anyone who wants a good nights sleep.

• Liked — Free Wifi was the only good thing about our stay!!
  • Disliked — Everything!! Most uncomfertable bed and pillows!!
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
ABIlincolncity, Manager at America's Best Inn & Suites Lincoln City, responded to this review, November 3, 2008
Just so everyone knows America's best Inn and Suites is under new ownership. It is our main priority to make everyone's stay here a wonderful expierience. Please come by and see us again in the future.

Hotel Staff
Sausalito, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2007

Just FYI - My good friends were scheduled to stay at this hotel. On the day of their scheduled arrival my friend and her three children were in a tragic car accident which resulted in the sad loss of their oldest child and several months of hospitalization for my friend. THIS HOTEL REFUSED TO CONSIDER WAIVING THE CANCELLATION FEE. I guess a few hundred dollars is more important than a little humanity to the managemnet at this chain! WE WILL NEVER STAY HERE OR AT ANY OTHER HOTEL AFFILIATED WITH THIS CHAIN.

Stayed October 2005
Cartersville, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2007

The hotel was average. Our room was on the second floor and they don't have an elevator. They don't start serving breakfast until 7, and we left at 6:30 so not sure about breakfast. When I checked out I had to ring a bell and wait for the clerk to come from a back room and it was very obvious she had been asleep. Not much parking in the front. The room and bathroom were clean.

• Liked — The room was quiet
  • Disliked — late continental breakfast
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Olympia, WA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2007

We stayed here on a Saturday night on Labor Day weekend and had made our reservation only the week before. When we got there they were sold out and turning people away. It's not on the ocean but within a few blocks walk or drive to the beaches. They are located on the main drive through Lincoln City but didn't notice the traffic from our room. The room was clean and had an oven, microwave, dishwasher and small refrigerator. None of the appliances had been used (still had the instructions inside) so must have been recently remodeled. The front desk staff was extremely helpful. The bed could have been a bit more comfortable, but overall would stay here again. If you're looking for a good restaurant try Kyllo's. Great view on the ocean and the food was excellent.

• Liked — clean and close to beaches (but not on the ocean)
  • Disliked — the beds
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
bellevue
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2007

My wife and 2 children came upon this hotel recommended highly by the VCB. When we checked in, we were greeted with a warm welcome and friendly smiles by Sierra and Krista, the front desk agents. I was amazed by their professionalism and customer service. Despite the fact that we were in way before check-in time, they accomodated us quickly with no fuss and no excuses. The room was spacious and comfortable, clean and had all the amenities. I was able to relax in their spa and sauna as well. My kids loved the breakfast and even during checkout the staff was just as friendly and helpful with luggage and requests. It was such a happy environment. Oh did I mention that it was really affordable and a great value? I could go on and on...we will be back!!!

• Liked — customer service and overall excellence
  • Tips/Secrets — Contact VCB
  • Stayed June 2006, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2006

I travel for business quite a bit and have stayed in small motels to 4 star hotels. This little place far exceeded my expectations. It was extremely clean, staff was kind and cheerful, and the rooms were comfortable and spotless. More importantly, the place was very affordable (49.99 tax)! Being very sensitive to chemicals and dust, I got an "Evergreen Rm" (air filter, water filter). It was wonderful! The next morning I was welcomed with the smell of fresh waffles in the morning! I am suprised to see those other reviews posted about the motel. Tourists and business travellers, ignore them! Will definitely be a return customer.

• Liked — customer service
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to America's Best Inn & Suites Lincoln City? Share your experiences!