“I'll be back....” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 16 Shopping in Lincoln City
Type: Art Galleries, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Rock Your World: Pacific NW Gem & Jewelry Gallery is your premier spot on the Oregon coast to find unique and wonderful treasures & creations from the Pacific NW!Oregon Beach Agates - Petrified Wood - Gemstones - Oregon Sunstones - Obsidian - Polished Rocks - We'll tell you where to find cool rocks! - Local Art - Handcrafted Jewelry
“I'll be back....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012 via mobile

On my last bike trip to the coast from Central Oregon, I stopped by on a friend's recommendation. I wasn't disappointed. Laura was very friendly and the shop's cat is awesome. Eye candy everywhere. I'll be back to visit this spring

Gladstone, Oregon
“Not just another souvenir shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

We love this shop...it is fun to just look around and it is also a place where you can ask a lot of questions and feel like you come away having learned something new. The store is organized and clean and there is enough room to actually look around and not feel cramped. They have something in every price range and beautiful and unique gifts. The owners are very friendly and helpful and I appreciate the fact that they treated my teenage son and his friend like valued customers. We will be back every time we are in town. It is also a plus that they have the sweetest "shop cat" around!

Visited August 2011
Oregon
3 attraction reviews
“Must See!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

This store makes me smile! Exploring the different rocks is so fun-What a great learning experience. Perfect location right on Hwy 101 makes it easy to find and park, very friendly people. Get this place on your "must do" list! Can't wait to go back!

Visited August 2011
Clearwater, Florida
“Great place for souvenirs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

We happened upon this shop while vacationing in Lincoln City. We brought home wonderful agate and jasper (which I made into magnets) to give family, friends, and colleagues as souvenirs of our trip. i also bought a beautiful Brazilian leopard jasper neclace for myself and and a rock puzzle sculpture for our home. They shipped the heavy sculpture home; it was packaged perfectly! We made several visits over the 4 days we were in town. Lovely, helpful people!

Visited July 2011
Medford, Oregon
“The Best Rock Shop on The Oregon Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

The best Rock shop I've been to on the Oregon Coast. Spent hours looking around and asking questions. The staff is very friendly and helpful! Learned a lot of new things while I was there and got a some nice things too!

Visited July 2011