“Hands on glass blowing experience is amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 16 Shopping in Lincoln City
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Hands on glass blowing experience is amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I am not a very creative person and always enjoy an experience where I get to pretend I am. The team lets you know what decisions you need to make up front and help you and educate you every step of the way. I also enjoyed the fact that they were just nice and informative - not over the top phony. I am excited to pick up the piece I made and see how it turned out - where I unusually could usually leave whatever I made wherever I made it and never care to be reunited!

Visited August 2013

Snoqualmie, WA
“Newbie Glass Blowing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Hubbie & I booked glass blowing times today; he made a starfish and I made a large float. The staff were terrific & actually getting to work w molten sand was AWESOME!!! Can hardly wait to get our treasures tomorrow - would do this again in a heartbeat!

Boise, Idaho
“A must do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We absolutely love being able to blow our own glass. The artists are great to work with. The process is so fascinating. We recommend this to all of our friends.

Carbondale, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“A lot of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I had been reading up on Lincoln City before the trip there. I knew I wanted to visit this studio and try my hand at glass art. I went in and made my appointment for later that day. You do have to let the piece cure overnight, so don't plan on a visit on the day you are leaving. They can mail it to you, but that's an added cost. I chose to make a starfish. There was no glass blowing that went into making this piece, just a lot of twirling the rod and pulling on the glass. My instructor was Otto and he was easy to understand and very well trained at his craft. If you don't want to pay the money to make a piece, you can stand outside the 2 big garage doors and just watch. I am really pleased with my starfish and can't wait to put it on display.

Visited June 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

My wife had a great time creating her glass globe. She had high hopes and was very happy with the results. I think she even wants to do it again to tweak her next one with what she knows about the process.