“"A nice, cozy, pet friendly place to stay"” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Captain Cook Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lincoln City
Captain Cook Inn
You added Captain Cook Inn to your Saves list
2626 N.E. Hwy 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367   |
Ranked #3 of 7 Lincoln City B&B and Inns
Salem, Oregon, United States
“"A nice, cozy, pet friendly place to stay"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

Myself, my mother and our chihuahua booked a couple of nights here at the Captain Cook Inn. Finding a place on the Oregon coast that is pet friendly and affordable is down right impossible. This place is a throw back to the fifties, but with upgraded amenities. We had a queen room with full bed in another room right on the end. This place is very quiet for being right on hwy 101. Very clean, but does need some sprucing up (paint, patching a hole in the wall and some woodwork). The courtyard in the back is wonderful and had a place just for the pets - although for someone who has a hard time walking, the stairway down to it is a bit of a hazzard. The beds are ok - memory foam topper on the queen and a feather bed topper on the full. The staff are quite friendly and was very helpful. Will book here again in the future!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Baker City, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I took my grandchildren there on spring break. They loved it. People are so friendly and helpful. We stayed in a room that had a separate bedroom for me. It is pet friendly and has a great place to walk your pets. We will go back!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Woodburn, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

My name is Frank I am the owner of Woodburn Computers in Woodburn Oregon. I often refer people to this place. I like the kitchenette suites because I can cook my own food. The beds are decent (I hear they just replaced some of them) to sleep on. The price is right and the people are friendly. This is a mom and pop place and I will continue to do business there.

I hope this helps.

Frank Vedack
www.WoodburnComputers.com

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Lincoln City, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

You should stop by The Captain Cook Inn. There is new Managers. 3 rooms now have Brand New King Size Beds with Memory Foam. With new carpets, and paint. The renovations are really making Captain Cook Inn a Hidden Treasure i

Room Tip: Rooms 9 And 10, are Newly Renovated King Suites. 14 Is a Renovated King Deluxe Suite, there's a...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

I stayed here a couple nights in the summer of 2010 and since then my father took a room in 2011 while he was travelling down the Coast. Both of us agreed that it was a great spot to stay in LC, especially considering that your alternatives are mostly big-box hotels with little character but a much higher price tag. My night cost $54.00 with tax! Its in a good central location, a little to the north end of town. There's easy beach access at 15th Street. I had a great time at the Tanger Outlet Mall and I went to Fogarty Beach which is a good place to look for agates. I LOVE Lincoln City. Best place on the Coast, in my view.

Room Tip: I was in room 8 and I can recommend it. There are fir floors, an old tile floor in the bathroom and...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Dallas, Oregon, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

We stayed here a couple of weeks ago and the room was very nice. Staff was helpful and courteous. Cute little suite with a kitchen. Great value for the money. We were in the unit closest to the road and there was some road noise but hey you will get that near the road.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
usa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

Nice hotel, but, we were given a room next to the office and did not sleep much the first or second night. Noisey and could hear people talking on both sides. Tried to get another room and were refused. People in the room next too us were getting in about 2-3pm and talking for another hour. Walls are too thin.
They should have a quiet time for the hotel and posted it! I have stayed here before and it's never been a problem.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Captain Cook Inn? Share your experiences!