“Wow” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Lincoln City, Oregon
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I haven't been to this restaurant in a few years and saw that they were open for business again(a fire had closed them temporarily). The place looks great. Cute authentic decor. The food was awesome. Everyone loved what they had. I had the steak picado. It was very flavorful. My sister had the carnitas tacos. They were outstanding and authentic. My brother in law had a combination plate with chile rellanos, an enchilada and a tamale. He loved all of it. The service was very attentive. A nice added bonus, at the end of the meal you get a little sweet treat of a cinnamon crisp with whippped cream and strawberry sauce drizzle. That was a very nice surprise when all you are expecting is the bill. They did everything right and it was a pleasure to eat there. This is my favorite mexican restaurant on the coast!!! You really should give them a try.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lincoln City, Oregon
“One of the Best Mexican Restaurants!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I grew up with Mexican food. My Uncle had an award-winning Mexican Restaurant in California. I heard from a friend, that Puerto Vallarta had very good Mexican food, made fresh, not canned. I took my Father there for an early Father's day dinner, last night. WOW!!! Excellente, Y Sabrosa!
I had a heavenly, Chili Relleno and delicious pork burrito with beans. My Father had thin strips of marinated steak, with lots of colorful peppers and onions, beans, rice and pico de gallo. Flavorful, fresh, I could have made a meal out of the delicious beans alone! Fast service, clean and homey, and it was PACKED. Run very efficiently and 4 different, smiling people asked us if our meal was to our liking, and did we need anything. Yes, we needed bigger stomachs!! Best Mexican Restaurant in Lincoln City and the coast!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lincoln City
“Our new favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner at their thank you dinner for the firefighters (who saved the restaurant after a fire) and the construction crew! Rudy and Ana (owners) weren't sure how many to expect for dinner! Our food was delicious and well prepared. My husband had carnitas, they were perfectly prepared. I had a combo plate with a taco, tamale and enchilada, all three were great. We asked for Rudy's special habanero salsa, wonderful! We don't usually dine out in LC but this will be our go to choice from now on! Try it! You'll love it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lincoln City
“Good food, nice people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

This small mexican place is family owned and run. They are clean and nice and do a great job with the menu. It is hard to get great Mexican food this far north. It all tastes a little bland to me as I am from the southwest but they do a good job.

Visited August 2012
Happy Valley, Oregon
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Food is always great, service is wonderful, staff is always friendly, best Mexican food on the coast

Visited July 2012