“Back in time diner” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Dessert
Sheridan, Oregon
“Back in time diner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Ok, Im not that old, but I do remember the 60's and the burgers and shakes that go with it. This diner is decorated in the 60's décor, from the jukebox to the posters. The food is great and the shakes are hard ice cream and that's the best. Prices are reasonable. The service is fast and friendly. it doesn't look like much from the outside, but you got to go in to enjoy the era.

Visited July 2012

Tualatin, Oregon
“Found our new favorite place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We ate here today, our first time here. Had the best cheeseburger and love, love, love the fries!! The fries were hot and tender on the inside and nice and crispy of the outside. There was so many of them, too.

The burgers had red onion and pepper jack cheese with good quality lettuce (not the iceberg, I think it was romaine).

We ordered to go as we were in a hurry. Next time, yes, will definitely be back, would like the try the milkshake and have burgers and fries indoors.

Found our new favorite place for burgers and fries.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Salem, Oregon, United States
“Awesome place all around!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

First of all the atmosphere is amazing there. I love The Beatles and they're everywhere. They have a jukebox to play some rockin' songs.. :) Anyway, the food is amazing and fresh. They staff is friendly and helpful. I visit everytime I come!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Molalla, Oregon
“Wasn't that good this time we visited”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

It was very busy and only 2 wait staff on a Sunday afternoon? Had to wait forever for service and staff was rude. He was sweating and needed to take a stop and clean up a bit. Ordered burger which was very dry, ordered milkshake @ $5.95 and the bottom half of it was frozen ice cream, not mixed. When I mentioned this, he just told me the ice cream was frozen .. I was a bit off put since I could only drink about a third of it. Thought they should have at least said they were sorry and discounted the ticket a little. Probably won't go back again.

Visited February 2013
North Bonneville, Washington
“Not Great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Not the quality that I had hoped for, so the cost seemed a little high with that in mind. Not worth the visit

Visited February 2013