“Great hotel with great service” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Carl Junction, Missouri
“Great hotel with great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

The clerk who checked us in was very friendly and pleasant. We booked a king jacuzzi suite with a fireplace. The room was very spacious and had two flat screen TVs, one in the bedroom and one by the jacuzzi. Everything was clean and updated. Our room was closest to the highway, but we didn't hear any traffic noise. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Us
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

This facility had everything I look for in a motel: convenient free parking, extremely comfy bed, nice sized room, nice bathroom and good shower. It even had a recliner which my partner loved as he is a tall man. It was very comfortable. The breakfast was adequate with the usual motel fare with eggs, yogurt, oatmeal, toast, juice, etc. it was fine to get us started. The front desk was efficient. There is an indoor pool which we did not use and the beach is across the street. Try the Otis cafe in next town Otis oregon which has homemade food and was not expensive. If you like funky, this is the place to go. Lincoln was not one of my favorite places on the coast. Try. Florence and Newport which I thought had more to offer. I did not make it further north than Lincoln.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Manteca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Stayed here for three days while visiting my sister. I booked a king balcony room with a request for the third floor. Upon arriving I was given a large king room with no balcony and on the second floor. Clerk said they were sold out that night but could move me the next day. I understand stuff happens and you may have to change room type but the very least you could honor the guests request if you can't give them the room they booked. I did decline to move rooms the next day as I was already settled. Even though it was not the room I booked it was a very nice spacious king room. Bed was comfortable and room was very clean. All staff I encountered greeted me with a smile and a hello. After I got over being annoyed about not getting the room I booked I did actually enjoy my stay. I would love to stay again next time I visit my sister.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

After our 5 hour drive we arrived at The Best Western, where we had reservations for the weekend. We were turned away because of our dog even though we had booked a pet room, which they apparently don't have. We desperately ended up at the Comfort Inn where they were so friendly and helpful. They went out of their way to accommodate and be very friendly.

Huge thanks to Janel and Chapelle for all your help.

• Stayed July 2014
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Travelled to Lincoln City for a 4 night stay in June, as our son is working nearby over the summer, and we were very pleased with our choice of hotel. We arrived just as all the power went out so couldn't do a normal check-in and get our keys sorted out until later, but this was all dealt with calmly and efficiently and didn't stop us being given access to our room to drop bags etc. On the first night we had a problem with the AC unit in our room which was just about the noisiest thing ever when it started running, but a quick trip to reception and we were moved to another room immediately. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble for anyone and having breakfast included in the room rate is amazing - it might be basic but no complaints from us at all. There's tea and coffee available all day in reception and fresh cookies in the afternoon - what's not to like? Would definitely recommend to anyone passing through Lincoln City!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Gold Beach, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We are at the end of a 2 week vacation and just have to say that Sunshine (yes that is her name) made our day.She oversees the breakfast and always has a smile on her face and puts one on yours. They are lucky to have her. Best part of the hotel

Room Tip: Room 314 (not ours) was the best but no balconyy
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Lincoln City, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Beautiful weekend in Lincoln City Oregon. Kite festival in full bloom and Farmers market and craft fair is wonderful. Had a great room here and even better customer service. The kids made a disaster out of the room but the great lady that cleaned up while we were at the festival made the room look good as new. Natalie (Maria) made us feel very welcome and comfortable. We will definitely come back here to stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City? Share your experiences!