This room was very nice and quite large; however, the bed was facing the length of the room so the TV was so far away it was hard to hear and see (not a flat-screen). Also, the way it was set up, there wasn't much room for your belongings. Carpet seam inside doorway coming apart. Curtain was missing one hook (so it wouldn't close all the way), and one needed adjusting (seems like a simple maintenance fix that should have been taken care of without mention). Nice separate dressing area, vanity, and bathroom, all with tile flooring. Built in a 'corridor' fashion with wall separating sleeping area, so was very dark (a night light would have been nice). Motel nice looking on exterior with inside corridors & locked external doors. Three floors, with elevator. Staff at front desk very nice and helpful. Breakfast room was huge and food selection was huge, however, we thought the biscuits, gravy, eggs, sausage, and some of the pastries were low quality and tasteless.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Comfort Inn And Suites Lincoln City Hotel
- Comfort Inn Lincoln City
- Lincoln City Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All new indoor heated pool, open 24 hours! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.