We have just returned from four days at the Looking Glass Inn in Lincoln City ... and we can't wait to go back! It was wonderful - people and pet friendly, a great staff, nicely appointed interiors, super clean and very resonable in cost. We were on the second level, in the front corner - over looking both the ocean and the bay . From our suite we could see a seal colony, folks crabbing and fishing and generally enjoying life at the beach, It was sooo interesting. Everytime my husband went beach combing from the Inn, he returned with a pocket full of agates! The beach is very close to and on a level with the Inn.
We also enjoyed the yummy breakfast (included), free newspaper and afternoon coffee and cookies. If you have a dog, they provide a darling basket with sheets, a towel, artfully arranged potty bags, two custom bowls and a funny letter from their dog to yours.
We learned of Looking Glass Inn from TripAdvisor. Thank you T.A. We can't wait to return.
Margie and Bob Junk Redmond, WA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful Cape Cod style inn with beautiful ocean and bay views at the South end of Lincoln City. Relax a variety of rooms and suites some with Whirlpool tubs and decks, and others with separate bedrooms and kitchens. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, free WiFi, and easy beach access. Many dog friendly rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Looking Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Looking Glass Hotel Lincoln City
- Looking Glass Lincoln City